FORUMS

Market place suggestions.

Posted: //
March 20, 2018, 5:13 p.m.

Honestly?

A Parrot on my shoulder!!

Im a outlaw pirate captain? Without a Parrot? Nahh.

If thats to weird, i would take a monkey instead.

“I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die.”

March 20, 2018, 9:41 p.m.

On that note: A set of derpy Bun-Bun Ears, Bunny 'Onesie', and a Minature Giant Space Bun Bun as a shoulder pet for Easter/April Fool's Day.

Seriously though, I just want to see the Polyphase Cult(with the slick neon-aqua trim) coating and non-digital camo patterns return to the market place for all ships/as bundles. Would also love to see the Dragon Blue coating offered as a Bundle.

March 22, 2018, 1:25 p.m.

more ship color coating packs and patterns available, getting them one at a time, per ship is just annoying. More ship options in the hero ship list. Customize is the name of the game, right? Most/all options available in the Online store and in-game store.

The coatings and patterns are the biggest, theres so much potential here to let me make my ships somewhat unique.

Where are the metalics, aged, war-beaten or high contrast options? What about metalic and reds, blues or blacks... seems like theres lots of room for options here.

March 22, 2018, 1:56 p.m.

Updated //
March 22, 2018, 1:59 p.m.

That would make this game pay to win, and do not think the game devs want it that way or they would have started out with sub's.And not free to play. this was a reponse to VirtualRiot post. incase were wondering. (page1)

Let's get on with it then .. Have fun..

i5 7400 cpu @ 3.00GHz 8.oGig Ram Nvidia 1050 GTX GPU Win 10 Home

March 22, 2018, 9:47 p.m.

Updated //
March 22, 2018, 10:51 p.m.

A glossy black with red accent coating would be nice.

Also,visual customization options you can buy piecemeal for you ships. (Hull,forecastle,etc.) Without having to buy a hero ship just for a skin.

Also,more hero ships.

P.S.:t4+ hero ships are a bit on the expensive side.

T2 ~ $10 T3 ~ $15 T4 ~ $30-$40 whaaatt??

March 26, 2018, 7:09 p.m.

How is it pay to win? Its just a credit and xp boost just like elite status. Gives no advantage in game over other players, just lets you progress faster.

March 27, 2018, 1:40 a.m.

VirtualRiot#3785 posted (#post-214869) said:

"Hero" Status. Its simple, pay a one time fee, a ship of your choice is granted a permanant bonus to earned XP and credits when you play with it. I want the bonuses of hero ships, I just don't like the hero ships.

This is a big one for me. Elite status is not ideal because I don't know when there will be time to binge.

I love the cosmetics, but I don't love them being tied to ships I don't use. And I don't like paying 4000 gp for mostly just cosmetics. As you put out multiple heroes for a single chassis (ex:2 heroes for light and heavy dreadnoughts) I really don't need 2x hero ships that I didn't want. A fleet can only carry 5 ships, and I already have like 10 heroes. Of which I use zero because they're non-competitve and I don't like paying for xp conversion.

I've bought every hero ship when it's in the $10-15 range. And bought the syndicate bundle at $22 when it was bundled with the pilot cosmetics. $20 is about my limit for buying luxury game stuff.

Hero status is a great idea. Separate the xp/cr bonus from the fixed equipment ship. Sell the cosmetics as their own package.

This is not, in any way, pay2win. For the love of all that is good, don't use that term with this. Pay2win means competitive advantage that is exclusive to people who pay real money.

March 27, 2018, 3:23 a.m.

More blue cosmetics and an orange red flame pattern. Plus a fist decal, a fist throwed into the air.

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

April 3, 2018, 11:55 p.m.

Anyone#6415 posted (#post-214676) said:

Hair for my captain.

Yes, this please.

April 6, 2018, 9:30 a.m.

More skins for my ships.

More customization for the body of ships I currently have unlocked.

Maybe a "ship builder" area of the game, where I can mix and match different ship hulls I have unlocked. Within reason like tac on tac hulls, art on art hulls. Or go crazy and allow all hulls you unlock to be modded onto any ship. Your choice.

Color variations of the beam weapons. Like the ability to change the color of my healings beams from green to red.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.