FORUMS

Market place suggestions.

Posted: //
April 6, 2018, 6:53 p.m.

I would like a polynesian face tattoo.

While I disagree with changing beam colors, the ability to change running light colors on the ship would be nice.

Come join me @ Twitch

April 13, 2018, 4:31 p.m.

Gentlemen,

I would like to echo the above comments as excellent opportunities to improve the game. I would also like to add one thing. I would very much like to see a buxom figurehead I can attach to the prow of my ship like the pirate ships of old. I would also like to have several pinup art options to adorn the noses of my ships akin to WWII fighter and bomber aircraft.

-DT

"Dreadnought is an amazing game. What makes it amazing you ask? It's the creators who took the time to create modules, officer briefs, and variations in ships that allow a counter for everything, and more importantly different levels of counters. It's like an authentic wargame played in real time where a person's decisions, coordination, and communication with their teammates are an essential component to gameplay that is just as important as piloting their ship. The key to winning is getting in discord, squading up, and working together. Anyone can do it, but few choose to do so." -DeathToll007

April 16, 2018, 4:43 a.m.

LYB-DeathToll007#8196 posted (#post-217694) said:

Gentlemen,

I would like to echo the above comments as excellent opportunities to improve the game. I would also like to add one thing. I would very much like to see a buxom figurehead I can attach to the prow of my ship like the pirate ships of old. I would also like to have several pinup art options to adorn the noses of my ships akin to WWII fighter and bomber aircraft.

-DT

There are pinup Art decals, but they are not currently avalable. The Tritan Mercenarys(Mermade riding a nuke), and PCF Classic(Woman in PCF uniform inside a Spade from a playing card.).

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

April 16, 2018, 5:47 a.m.

There is a bunch of stuff that isn't available. I would like to get the ship customization back which I already had 2 years ago in closed beta, but the market is barren these days and only has a few boring ones that I am not interested in.

I never pay for progression in games but I do pay for customization. Sadly the devs still haven't gotten the message.

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

April 16, 2018, 10:52 a.m.

All these coatings were available until like 5-6 months ago. Have no clue why they took them out the store, makes no sense to me.

Join the official Dreadnought Discord server for quick questions and tips via discord.gg/dreadnought !

April 16, 2018, 1:02 p.m.

What really boggles my brain is why the recent return of various marketplace items only lasted.. two?.. weeks and then were removed without anything to replace them. This left the market feeling 'barren' afterwards, and that is not a good feeling to instill in customers.

My only conjecture is that it was either a manipulative ploy to indoctrinate 'impulse buying', or there was a snafu(perhaps related to PAX) with whatever 'should' be in the market right now. Either way, a healthy/circulating marketplace is a good thing for consumer confidence; and by proxy, word of mouth.

Not having new market deals(not necessarily new assets) to go along with this event seems like a lost opportunity.

April 19, 2018, 8:50 a.m.

Is it still where you purchase a coating it's only for that ship? For the GP price, there is no way I'd pay for the same coating for a different ship over and over especially given most of the available ones are simplistic and similar. About three barely deviate from the standard Jupiter Arms coating. I love customizing things across various games, but right now there isn't nearly enough return to get me to buy GP packs. The market kind of feels like a hipster restaurant: pay twice the price and get half as much.

Different color options for engines/thrusters would be neat too.

May 18, 2018, 3:15 a.m.

Updated //
May 18, 2018, 3:17 a.m.

all of the previous coatings

May 27, 2018, 10:14 a.m.

Updated //
May 31, 2018, 8:01 a.m.

• well more is best
  • tats seems to be a thing...for captions
  • need more color types clothes and ship modifiers make them bulky or skinny..same hull pts
  • would love to get a hair update..like where the barbershop in space lol
  • emots for pose on victory screen would buff up the yea i won feeling...in yor face hahaha
  • ohhhh wait...can we have a custom hanger/base from the 3 Manufacturers for our ships...I know we are mercenaries And nobody wants us But at some point in time We The captains of these great flagships Would branch out on our own At some point in time ......extreme grind for that reward once legend lvl is reached

description

looks like a good cold night in space

hmm i guess no point wasting time on this rock of a planet....calling all crew,this is your caption speaking enough picking your nose's and playing cards get ur sissy butts to worktime to blow sum shit up {all hands to your stations!!!}....prep my ship....and weres my soda and i want hot pizza ...(sigh)cant find good help these days

May 31, 2018, 11 a.m.

red & black spiral from rear of ship wraps its way around to the front of the nose into a spiral-->click here

description

looks like a good cold night in space

hmm i guess no point wasting time on this rock of a planet....calling all crew,this is your caption speaking enough picking your nose's and playing cards get ur sissy butts to worktime to blow sum shit up {all hands to your stations!!!}....prep my ship....and weres my soda and i want hot pizza ...(sigh)cant find good help these days

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.