FORUMS

Market place suggestions.

Posted: //
May 31, 2018, 11:01 a.m.

the kraken...the nose of the ship should be something rounded or creappy the ship is a secondery color while the kraken in the primary Tentacles will reach all the way to the stern of the ship -->click here

description

looks like a good cold night in space

hmm i guess no point wasting time on this rock of a planet....calling all crew,this is your caption speaking enough picking your nose's and playing cards get ur sissy butts to worktime to blow sum shit up {all hands to your stations!!!}....prep my ship....and weres my soda and i want hot pizza ...(sigh)cant find good help these days

May 31, 2018, 11:07 a.m.

Updated //
May 31, 2018, 11:08 a.m.

Battle damaged a ship ready to go.... in 30 mins or 5 more shots--> click here

description

hmm i guess no point wasting time on this rock of a planet....calling all crew,this is your caption speaking enough picking your nose's and playing cards get ur sissy butts to worktime to blow sum shit up {all hands to your stations!!!}....prep my ship....and weres my soda and i want hot pizza ...(sigh)cant find good help these days

May 31, 2018, 11:13 a.m.

silver surfer...the game has gold just make it this color-->click here

description

May 31, 2018, 11:34 a.m.

cosmic/star dust for the snipers.....the only way you can see them is if thusters are on or at 100% or if they move at all --> click here example--> click here

description

May 31, 2018, 11:35 a.m.

Updated //
May 31, 2018, 11:53 a.m.

cosmic/star dust.... for the snipers.....the only way you can see them is if thusters are on or at 100% or if they move at all --> click here example--> click here

description

May 31, 2018, 12:26 p.m.

Updated //
June 1, 2018, 7:10 p.m.

heavy armor just like a ship straight out the junk yard ...''old fateful '' never let us down rivits and all....no paint--> click here

description

May 31, 2018, 12:28 p.m.

Updated //
May 31, 2018, 12:29 p.m.

My apologies for making so many posts But I had to find out which picture was the culprit in resulting in unabling me to show links so I compiled it into 6 Separate post So that I may find out what happened And 3 pictures were somewhat Copyright it to their rightful owners ...it just wouldnt load in forum

description

May 31, 2018, 9:09 p.m.

Thanks for pointing that out Shadow. In the future, please limit one post at a time and make a list using the bullets or numbers to prevent spam.

VAQSeeN - Customer/Technical Support on Player Relations

Having game/tech issues? Submit a support ticket here!

June 1, 2018, 7:14 p.m.

yea no prob......once again sorry for muilti posting

description

June 4, 2018, 12:34 p.m.

If I had to ask what should be added to the market place... I suppose its a standard, more colors, decals, emblems, and captain customization kind of deal.

Though what I really think would be an interesting idea, is to let the community create their own to put it on sale. This is something I have seen from Warframe and Gun's of Icarus. I know Dreadnought is coming on steam sometime this year, so that means the steam workshop is going to become avaiable. What those two games have done is they have let members of their community create various skins and captain clothing to be posted on the steam workshop. Once there, OTHER members of the community vote on which one they want. After that, the developers implement the community made things and pay the creators with small sale fee of ingame currency and the devs get the rest when someone purchases the customization.

But does it work though? Im not entirely certain, yet it seems to work very well in Warframe where they seem to be profiting off of skins and customs.

description

Its a Dreadnought, Destroyer, Artillery Cruiser, and Carrier all in one. Yet we call it a Space Battleship. Surprisingly Its not the only one.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.