FORUMS

Market place suggestions.

Posted: //
June 5, 2018, 11:14 a.m.

good idea.. now what about..community ideas for game play..im sure we can beat that god awful money hungry star cit game...never will be finished....ships cost 250 bucks.. f dat...we can do it better.,..hire us we work for free.. ideas all day....we the people for the people... play and give .....unity...if the game is finished will they support the game like turttle rock did with evolve...more skins, new ships,game modes.....i got a mini game idea lol....FOR THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE....VIDEO GAMES RULE!!!!

description

looks like a good cold night in space

hmm i guess no point wasting time on this rock of a planet....calling all crew,this is your caption speaking enough picking your nose's and playing cards get ur sissy butts to worktime to blow sum shit up {all hands to your stations!!!}....prep my ship....and weres my soda and i want hot pizza ...(sigh)cant find good help these days

June 5, 2018, 11:55 a.m.

Star Citizen is a great and Utopic project. Leave it alone.

Please

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

June 5, 2018, 12:07 p.m.

Please make some paints, patterns, and decals based on dinosaurs (feathered for accuracy!), plesiosaurs/pliosaurs, and ichtyosaurs. Just because we're in the future and in space, it doesn't mean that these creatures will still be cool! Pliosaur & Plesiosaur Ichthyosaur

June 5, 2018, 1:27 p.m.

raise hands.. ok ok.....not pointing fingers.... ill leave them bee...

description

looks like a good cold night in space

hmm i guess no point wasting time on this rock of a planet....calling all crew,this is your caption speaking enough picking your nose's and playing cards get ur sissy butts to worktime to blow sum shit up {all hands to your stations!!!}....prep my ship....and weres my soda and i want hot pizza ...(sigh)cant find good help these days

June 5, 2018, 1:42 p.m.

Updated //
June 5, 2018, 1:42 p.m.

I'm surprised there hasn't been a wolf themed hero ship.

In terms of paint schemes/patterns (mind you I don't know all the schemes that came before):

• Skeletal (white bones on black)
  • Blood red and charcoal
  • Red and orange
  • Gold with black

June 5, 2018, 2:58 p.m.

A spider themed T5 heavy tac cruiser heroship. I hate Spiders, but only the big, hairy ones.

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

June 12, 2018, 6:47 p.m.

Recently there were faction specific coatings introduced. They were in the shop for maybe a week? I looked today and they were gone.

So Is there an official policy of "too bad for those of you who get paid every two weeks or overthink your purchases"? I am into this game for $170 us atm. I spent that in my 1st week and a half. Also I am in favor returning previous coatings since I am a relative newcomer.

I have no problem spending money but I DO have a problem being rushed. If you want to stop me from spending cash in your free game, please continue on this way. I can spend it with a different game.

You might as well add an option for gifting market purchases to other players as well. What? In my world people give gifts! If there can be twitch drops there can be gifts from the market.

Sorry to seem pushy but life is short.

Thanks in advance

June 13, 2018, 8:50 a.m.

Sigvar#7969 posted (#post-222228) said:

Recently there were faction specific coatings introduced. They were in the shop for maybe a week? I looked today and they were gone.

Yes, they announced on twitter (I think) it was limited time for those coatings.

June 13, 2018, 9:54 a.m.

Maybe the developer/publisher should include a feature that states that in-game when the new UI is implemented; just imagine the incentive for players to buy something when there's a stament of "Available for purchase for only n more days!" Think of the money!

June 13, 2018, 9:56 a.m.

Updated //
June 13, 2018, 10:47 a.m.

Sigvar#7969 posted (#post-222228) said:

So Is there an official policy of "too bad for those of you who get paid every two weeks or overthink your purchases"? I am into this game for $170 us atm. I spent that in my 1st week and a half. Also I am in favor returning previous coatings since I am a relative newcomer.

I have no problem spending money but I DO have a problem being rushed. If you want to stop me from spending cash in your free game, please continue on this way. I can spend it with a different game.

You might as well add an option for gifting market purchases to other players as well. What? In my world people give gifts! If there can be twitch drops there can be gifts from the market.

Sorry to seem pushy but life is short.

Thanks in advance

Gifting is somehting being looked in to I believe. I will check to make sure I'm correct in this.

EDIT: It will be avalable in some form with the steam launch.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.