FORUMS


Market place suggestions.



Posted: //
July 16, 2018, 1:14 a.m.



black, blacker then black times infinity. or chrome(would be great for camo).


Posted: //
July 20, 2018, 12:44 p.m.



What I would love and have seen with other games is the ability to customize the ships. In other words, packs should be sold in bundles, like 5 or 6 pieces of extra armor? Extra attachments to the ships to make them more personlized. These extra type of items I would be way more than willing to pay for. Also, why don't you give the comunity the ability to change the look of the ships. Sell for them, their ideas of skins. This is an idea that has been going around in very, very few circles and I think that it would be awesome the the fans of the game. What do you guys think?


ADVERSARY NEMESIS


Posted: //
July 20, 2018, 12:44 p.m.



I love your idea colors to have!


ADVERSARY NEMESIS


Posted: //
July 21, 2018, 6:50 a.m.


Updated //
July 21, 2018, 6:53 a.m.

Not so much a Market place suggestion but a suggestion that will make something that is currently a complete waste of money (to me anyway) actually mean something - Hero ships; let us change the load out.

My other suggestion - put everything that has been in the shop at some point back in the shop at 50% of the price (limited time). I guarantee just seeing something new will be refreshing and the price will make me and others buy. Win - Win!


Posted: //
July 21, 2018, 7:41 a.m.


Updated //
July 21, 2018, 7:43 a.m.

WaveRider#4219 posted (#post-223752) said:

Not so much a Market place suggestion but a suggestion that will make something that is currently a complete waste of money (to me anyway) actually mean something - Hero ships; let us change the load out.

Hero ships are meant to have locked load outs. They are going to be a bit redundant once retrofits come out anyway imo. Unless they are T2 hero ships, I personally find them good value and quite useable.

My other suggestion - put everything that has been in the shop at some point back in the shop at 50% of the price (limited time). I guarantee just seeing something new will be refreshing and the price will make me and others buy. Win - Win!

I'm always happy to see stuff in the shop new or old.


https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel


Posted: //
July 21, 2018, 8:05 a.m.


Updated //
July 21, 2018, 8:07 a.m.

Brother Belial#4215 posted (#post-223753) said:

WaveRider#4219 posted (#post-223752) said:

Not so much a Market place suggestion but a suggestion that will make something that is currently a complete waste of money (to me anyway) actually mean something - Hero ships; let us change the load out.

Hero ships are meant to have locked load outs. They are going to be a bit redundant once retrofits come out anyway imo. Unless they are T2 hero ships, I personally find them good value and quite useable.

My other suggestion - put everything that has been in the shop at some point back in the shop at 50% of the price (limited time). I guarantee just seeing something new will be refreshing and the price will make me and others buy. Win - Win!

I'm always happy to see stuff in the shop new or old.

As you often say 'It's in the eye of the beholder'.

For me having a Tier IV ship that is restricted in how you can modify it to play to your strengths, and then to also face individuals who have Tier V ships that are built to their players optimum configuration. If someone pitched that idea at me I would ask if they were taking the P lol. Of course the ability to use the cosmetics (in a limited fashion) is a positive, but at the price they are sold at, I view Hero ships as more of a negative than positive.

But hey, Greybox has gotta do what they've got to do lol - I'm assuming that there must be plenty still buying the stuff. O7


Posted: //
July 21, 2018, 6:40 p.m.



WaveRider#4219 posted (#post-223754) said:

As you often say 'It's in the eye of the beholder'.

For me having a Tier IV ship that is restricted in how you can modify it to play to your strengths, and then to also face individuals who have Tier V ships that are built to their players optimum configuration. If someone pitched that idea at me I would ask if they were taking the P lol. Of course the ability to use the cosmetics (in a limited fashion) is a positive, but at the price they are sold at, I view Hero ships as more of a negative than positive.

But hey, Greybox has gotta do what they've got to do lol - I'm assuming that there must be plenty still buying the stuff. O7

Nope, devs said they arent making money off cosmetics, its off elite status and xp conversion. Youd think Greybox would adjust the cosmetic pricing because, you know, it isnt making money. So while I think every color scheme theyve made should be available at all times, its irrelevant because its at a ridiculous price point. Its why Im not excited for the reteofits: In guessing theyll be overpriced just as badly.



Posted: //
Sept. 6, 2018, 4:39 p.m.



the UI is bad and causing crashes, you could copy & paste what steam is currently doing, as long as it works and stable, nobody cares about originallity


Posted: //
Sept. 6, 2018, 5:01 p.m.



Primace#7665 posted (#post-225169) said:

the UI is bad and causing crashes, you could copy & paste what steam is currently doing, as long as it works and stable, nobody cares about originallity

The UI is having a complete overhaul with steam launch. They showed of the new UI last month on the monthly upload stream. You can find it in the news section on the web site, or YouTube. They will be showing off what the game will look like on steam on the 12th of this month.


https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel


Posted: //
Sept. 19, 2018, 7:12 a.m.



Side arms, or slung rifles, to give the look of, "we are going to raid and take what we want."


https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.