FORUMS

Market place suggestions.

Posted: //
Sept. 28, 2018, 4:19 a.m.

Anyone#6415 posted (#post-214676) said:

Hair for my captain.

^^THIS!!^^

I was shocked when I first went to customize my Captain and found NO options for hair or a beard.

Whats the lore behind this? Radiation poisoning? Treatments against radiation poisoning? If that's the case then realistically in a couple/three generations the Captains and their crew will be so mutated and retarded they will not be able to even crew the ships. (Think Sloth from the Goonies)

Is it grumpy old Bix and his command staff? Yeah, he will deal with Mercs, Pirates, Cults and the assorted scum of the solar system but if you are not bald and clean shaven he will not deal with you?

Whats the real reason behind this? Devs lose their girlfriends too some long haired rockers? Did their girlfriends run off with a group of big burly long haired bikers with beards? Do they have problems growing a full manly beard? Do they have a fetish for bald women?

C'mon guys. Give us the option of putting hair on our Captains!

As for ships. I once saw a pic of a ship with a wolf's head. What happend to that? You can give us a ship with a turtle's head but a wolf head is just too much? How about some more Skulls then just one decal? Flaming Skulls would be a nice look. Perhaps a Grimreaper masthead? Grimreaper decals?

And the color schemes, ugh.

You know, dark black with some red highlights, perhaps even flames. That would be such an awesome look.

Yes, I would be willing to pay extra for all of this.

Please consider what I just posted.

Thanks.

description

Sept. 28, 2018, 10:59 a.m.

would like more options to purchase hull cosmetics instead of just getting the ones from earning a new ship. still need more variety in looks. im sure this idea was mentioned but did not care to skim through 6 pages of posts to find out

you won't escape my Frightning bolts!!!

Sept. 28, 2018, 12:26 p.m.

Shocknfunk#5058 posted (#post-225639) said:

would like more options to purchase hull cosmetics instead of just getting the ones from earning a new ship. still need more variety in looks. im sure this idea was mentioned but did not care to skim through 6 pages of posts to find out

Retrofits are coming with steam. They are a full set of hull parts for a given ship. The forum won't let me link the store page with the bundle that has one in it. But if you go on to the steam page for dreadnought its the bottom DLC

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Sept. 28, 2018, 2:29 p.m.

ahhhhh that big post on the launcher thats what that was lol i was too lazy to open it

you won't escape my Frightning bolts!!!

Sept. 28, 2018, 2:50 p.m.

Shocknfunk#5058 posted (#post-225657) said:

ahhhhh that big post on the launcher thats what that was lol i was too lazy to open it

Oh I see. Let me read the news, so I can tell you about it later lol.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Sept. 28, 2018, 3:21 p.m.

Ghostrdr13#9841 posted (#post-225619) said: I was shocked when I first went to customize my Captain and found NO options for hair or a beard.

Whats the lore behind this?

In the future, the Cult of Mr. Clean has widespread membership. Mr. Clean

Sept. 28, 2018, 8:09 p.m.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Sept. 28, 2018, 9:35 p.m.

description

description

Oct. 21, 2018, 10:09 p.m.

The whole concept of Hero ships is borked to begin with. Why would anyone pay money to earn less XP and have a restricted load out.

Why would anyone pay money to handicap themselves?

The minute they realize how retarded that sounds, and make hero ships earn the same amt xp as all ships but be free xp then they will see alot more hero ships being bought.

Oct. 26, 2018, 9:19 p.m.

Updated //
Oct. 26, 2018, 9:49 p.m.

1. Hero ships still seem bad. I can put a hero ship in the fleet to make a little bit of free xp and some other xp that I need to pay extra to convert to free xp, OR I can just put the ship I want to level into my fleet and get all the xp for free. Hero ships still feel like paying for the privilege of paying more in the future while using a bad loadout and fixed cosmetics. I love you all, but the idea behind hero ships stinks.

That said, Dreadnought made some decisions I'm really happy about and would like to see more.

You lowered the prices of hero ships to 2250 for a day. Thank you! I only use them for cosmetics and I bought one right away. I would have bought more but you raised it back to 3000, and it's just too much.

Please make hero ships cosmetics available through the retrofit program. At 1500 I would buy all of them. At 3000 I buy none of them. Big credit to the artists.

Please do more like the halloween promotion. I was happily surprised by the skull cosmetics today. And it was priced reasonably. And it was cool that it was all forecastles across a class of ship. Totally new for dreadnought and cheers to whoever thought that up. Happily purchased. (Side note: to the UI people, I went into the game and it took me about 5 minutes of searching to find the forecastle bundle. It was not very prominent, I didn't know its specific name among the other spooky named items, the thumbnail wasn't distinctively of ship piece cosmetics, etc. The thing felt buried. I expected it to be front and center with neon signs.)

Please let us purchase hero ship status. It's been mentioned before, but a permanent xp/cred bonus applied to a line of ships is what I'd like. For example: 30% permanent xp boost on medium corvettes. I hate grinding modules at T4/T5. It's even worse now that I can't use the previous tier modules. Price this around 2000 and I'd buy it happily. A lot of us would probably like to buy it on a lot of ships. It's more desirable than the hero ship system in place.

Market UI Improvements

More sorting options. For example: beyond ship items. Decals, Coating bundles, emblems, retrofits, owned/not owned, etc.

A direct search option. For example: search bar where I can type in the name of a bundle that I just read about on the website.

A way to quickly switch between ships when looking at coating bundles. For example: we go to the icon operations coating bundle, and it only shows the ship I have most recently edited. To see another ship in fleet to decide if I want to buy the coating as a bundle, I need to exit out of the shop, go to ships, find the ship, edit the ship, exit out, back to the shop, manually scroll back to the bundle, then I can see it. God help us all if I want to view the coating on several ships before purchasing. Please make a way to swap quickly between ships from the market screen.

Retrofits are my favorite product that Dreadnought has ever sold.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.