FORUMS

Market place suggestions.

Posted: //
April 24, 2019, 11:51 a.m.

I wish to get back the old Sounds. I would even pay for it. And yes, some Hair might also be a good Idea.

July 26, 2019, 7:35 a.m.

simple let us create our own paint jobs and select the colours for all and make our own patterns for ships.... as said WW2 decals.. I want a ship name writer which will allown names and numbers to appear on ships ..

I want the skull and crross bones and variations on pirate flags and mainly black and grey paint scheme with purple colour for the cannons... on my pirate ship

really we need different skins for ships... skins for captains is ok but who really ever sees them..

need new races and new ships

July 30, 2019, 1:04 p.m.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD bring back the WOODLAND CAMO for the PS4 Market

I WANT TO BUY IT.

It is the BEST looking Camo

I play on the PS4 meow

July 30, 2019, 2:03 p.m.

Updated //
July 30, 2019, 2:06 p.m.

GODDAMMIT THIS POST IS A LIE!!!!

It's from 2018.......but I had my coffee so lets play mofos

I WANT: MOR SKINS with MOR colors we definitely need more shades of grey

How's about all us PS4 players that have the JUNKYARD PRINCE Hero ship GET TO USE IT'S "HAVOC" SKIN ON ALL OUR SHIPS LIKE WE SUPPOSED TO?

COW print Camo

Zebra Camo

Cheetah Camo

Doritos Camo

...fine... ALL Metal Gear Camos

Bloodborne inspired Captain clothes - So I can waste time dressing up a virtual doll that absolutely no one will ever see.

New coloful pretty logos:

Heroin happy needles

Great Apes ( a BIG Monkey drinking a cup with the word TEARS on it )

Dee Rek's Bad Corvette builds ( but he still does 14 - 1 with it....)

Leave Lazerbait the F alone seriously what he do?

Why did Nuke leave? ( Broken Arrow logo? )

Seven Sixpacks a day

TorontoKev IS a bot

Space Ghost for life

Dreadnought STILL better than GOT Season 8

Redefining Legends was a bad idea

Healing bawlls

Server is down > with black and blue variants

NO, you cannot select your ship

Say NO to Boats

\Your CPU is Hot cuz we using you to mine BITCOIN

^^^ yes, these are all cuul logos fer yer dam ship and will be deployed soon(tm)

I play on the PS4 meow

Aug. 5, 2019, 9:16 a.m.

Updated //
Aug. 5, 2019, 11:12 a.m.

More coatings would definitely be nice, but as for emblems and decals since you cant see them in game not much point to having more; Im not sure why they charge as much for those as they do. More retrofits and hero ships but at reduced cost would be nice. Im not paying $30 for the Hammerhead...

Aug. 7, 2019, 9:43 p.m.

Well, looks like somethings are on sale in the PS4 market. 3100 for the Phoenix bundle, 2 decals, paint job, parts, visor suit and 30 days elite isnt too baf

Aug. 16, 2019, 1:02 p.m.

I want the kraken Decal back in the market. And I want skin color alteration. I want blue skin so I can really become Thrawn.

To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not their military tactics, but their history, their culture. -Grand Admiral Thrawn

Sept. 21, 2019, 5:35 p.m.

Is that game totally dead? Came here 'cause I got something like a 60$ bonus but looks totally dead and like a prank

Sept. 21, 2019, 11:26 p.m.

PS4 is doing decent, PC i think has a quite bit less.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.