FORUMS

Increasing wait times on PS4?

Posted: //
March 20, 2018, 1:25 p.m.

Hi there,

the wait time for games on the PS4 is getting longer and longer. Anyone else experience this recently? Also matching seems to be a bit off with unbalanced teams?

March 20, 2018, 3:31 p.m.

Noticed this as well, but I play at odd times relatively speaking. But even with that in mind, it's become worse.

March 20, 2018, 3:39 p.m.

Maybe custom matches has splitted the playerbase even more?

March 21, 2018, 3:44 a.m.

Considering you don't receive any XP/credits, I can't see it being THAT popular.

March 21, 2018, 11:02 a.m.

Lots of drop outs in games now to - seems no one can stand loosing Not sure if there is an influx of new players or what the cause is but it really is making the game less enjoyable -- but I am trying to see this as a challenge worthty of my fighting prowress Nothing will be hte feeling of winning a 5 vs 3 or 2 game .... one day.

March 22, 2018, 4:46 p.m.

Updated //
March 23, 2018, 5:52 a.m.

MyPS4 takes up to 5 minutes just to load.I think it's getting fault.

March 28, 2018, 8:44 p.m.

I am currently waiting for more than 10 minutes for a game Is there a specific mode where you guys noticed the waiting time is shorter?

March 29, 2018, 4:38 a.m.

Updated //
March 29, 2018, 5:16 a.m.

Onslaught Veteran usually has the shortest waiting times

March 31, 2018, 10:56 a.m.

Yeah tell Me about it, im waiting 5-20 min for vet and dont get me started on leg i have a capture of ove 2 hours wait. But all these problems and more could be easyly fixed with a loby system over pick something and hope others are playing,If we could see were others are it would speed up wait times,player retention , and overall enjoyment. Speaking of which they are some very good game modes which or Dead beacuse of these random wait time, To fix it why not add a mode the cycles though them

March 31, 2018, 10:17 p.m.

I just got a Tier 4 ship earlier this week. Never have successfully found a legendary round. I also have noticed wait times seem a bit longer for all modes.

Closed