FORUMS

Dreadnought - Cattaro Ship Pieces Fix(?)

Posted: //
March 23, 2018, 2:05 p.m.

"Hello,

We wanted to reach out to you to let you know that there was an issue on your account where the Cattaro ship pieces weren't available to you. We were able to correct this issue and you should be able to see the Bridge, Forecastle, Hull, and Stern when you customize the Cattaro ship. If you do not see this on your account, please let us know!"

lmao why were my Hactar pieces removed from me? Thats valued at about the cost of a player.

March 23, 2018, 2:19 p.m.

well i see its ps4 only content. irritating that it was just removed, but i suppose my nose should be pressed against the news cycles amirite?? this is a very frustrating feeling because i and perhaps 3-4 other players have several hundred hours on that ship (800 here) so it feels personal for a marketing decision.

March 23, 2018, 2:40 p.m.

As someone not familiar with the context, I have no idea what you're talking about. Care to elaborate?

Ryzen 2600X @ 4.2GHz, 16GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz, 1070 Ti iChill X3 V2

March 23, 2018, 3:03 p.m.

Some ship cosmetic features that have been in the game since the original iteration have been removed and released free but as a ps4 exclusive. This ship with this look is what drew me to the game during the end of the alpha, or more likely the first beta cycle. Im basically a one trick of that ship still with an artistic amount of hours spent playing it. https ://www youtube com/watch?v=5Gpi_buk6Xg

I feel like a 'hey yoou players that actually use this ship and have the cosmetic that we can count on a hand...just so you know we are removing it, but cant tell you why because its a company thing' email would have been a better way to break the news than recieving the email in the op as if they fixed a bug l o l or catching it in a news cycle that is not pertinent to the pc

March 23, 2018, 5:10 p.m.

The Hactar ship is a PS4 exclusive and there were a small number of players that were able to unlock the ship bits on their Cattaro on PC during the transition to Progression 2.0. This was an error on our part and should now be corrected. I'm sorry if this change makes the ship feel less valuable. Your account should be on-par with all other PC players, there should be no change to the loadout or capabilities of your Cattaro.

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

March 24, 2018, 1:57 a.m.

Updated //
March 24, 2018, 1:57 a.m.

So the Hactar was a Jupiter Arms Tac Cruiser Hero ship, that was removed from the PC version, is that the problem? I don't really understand what "unlock" means, how do you unlock ship sections other than getting them from hero ships or different tiers of the same ship?...

Regardless, they could've just made it into a special cosmetic item that only some players get, same way as the Beta reward ship coating. Or just add the Hactar to the d4mn PC store, you know...

March 24, 2018, 1:14 p.m.

Tyrel#8199 posted (#post-215349) said:

So the Hactar was a Jupiter Arms Tac Cruiser Hero ship, that was removed from the PC version, is that the problem? I don't really understand what "unlock" means, how do you unlock ship sections other than getting them from hero ships or different tiers of the same ship?...

By buying the ship before it got a new hull. If you bought the Cattaro in the first few months after the last wipe, you had the Hactar pieces as they changed its apperance later.

Recruit Engineer

March 24, 2018, 3 p.m.

Oh, I see... Well I'd be p1ssed if they changed the looks of some of my ships too.

March 24, 2018, 3:13 p.m.

Updated //
March 24, 2018, 3:14 p.m.

Don't understand why this got removed. Seems like they really want to rename their game to deadnought in the future. Not being generous to your players (e.g. the guys who pay your bills) is a good step if you want to pay your bills yourself.

I see the same mistakes happening over and over and over again ... too many great games died because someone was thinking OH i studied economics i'm a smart a.s.s. and get us more profit ... or slowly bankrupt. Please stop doing the exact same thing here.

"Wenn ich nicht weiß, was ich mache, dann weiß es der Gegner auch nicht!"

PC | German

March 24, 2018, 3:23 p.m.

It was removed dew to it being a PS4 exsclusive ship.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 11600K @ 3.9GHz|32GB Corsair Vengunce RGP SL Pro 3600mHz|MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Corsair TX 650W|Win11 Pro X64| Corsair Spec Delta Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.