FORUMS

Dreadnought - Cattaro Ship Pieces Fix(?)

Posted: //
March 24, 2018, 4:05 p.m.

Updated //
March 24, 2018, 4:06 p.m.

He got it dew to the devs fucc up ... i mean if its ps4 exclusive why was it even in the pc game files??? It's not that i haven't understood that it is ps4 exclusive, but just taking it away from him with no compensation is just wrong in my eyes.

I mean these are cosmetic parts, if i would be in the devs position i would apologize to him for the inconvinience, he wasn't supposed to get this and give him compensation Or even easier, just leave him the ship parts, because the effort doesn't match the benefits (i can't really see any)

"Wenn ich nicht weiß, was ich mache, dann weiß es der Gegner auch nicht!"

PC | German

March 25, 2018, 4:12 a.m.

Yeah, whoever had it should be able to keep it, they should've just simply made it impossible for anyone else to obtain. Thus it'd become sort of a vanity item for veterans.

I don't see any new players complaining that they can never ever unlock the beta reward ship coating. Why is this any different?

Ryzen 2600X @ 4.2GHz, 16GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz, 1070 Ti iChill X3 V2

March 25, 2018, 7 a.m.

Wow, taking decorative parts from a players that were first ones to reach t5 more than a year ago.. And probably did it specially for skins back then.

That's just.. so low. Good job devs. You are great at supporting PS4 players ego. And that's it.

March 25, 2018, 8:01 a.m.

W4R-DN#4622 posted (#post-215509) said:

He got it dew to the devs fucc up ... i mean if its ps4 exclusive why was it even in the pc game files??? It's not that i haven't understood that it is ps4 exclusive, but just taking it away from him with no compensation is just wrong in my eyes.

I mean these are cosmetic parts, if i would be in the devs position i would apologize to him for the inconvinience, he wasn't supposed to get this and give him compensation Or even easier, just leave him the ship parts, because the effort doesn't match the benefits (i can't really see any)

Because they could have been place holders? It's like the T2 morningstar having the same ship parts as the T5 Zemi. If they gave the Zemi a different look would people QQ because they "lost" there Morningstart ship parts?

Every game has things in the game files that never see the light of day. I remember a really cool looking sword in Guild wars 2 being data mined in 2013, it has only just been put in the game.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 11600K @ 3.9GHz|32GB Corsair Vengunce RGP SL Pro 3600mHz|MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Corsair TX 650W|Win11 Pro X64| Corsair Spec Delta Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

March 25, 2018, 6:35 p.m.

"I feel like a 'hey yoou players that actually use this ship and have the cosmetic that we can count on a hand...just so you know we are removing it, but cant tell you why because its a company thing' email would have been a better way to break the news than recieving the email in the op as if they fixed a bug l o l or catching it in a news cycle that is not pertinent to the pc"

Spare me the customer service reply, this is the issue. I am literally complaining about cosmetics in a free to play game. You guys made a choice, and decided because there was a "small number of players" that this 'bug' was low priority, fair and statistically logical. However, for a YEAR there was zero communication that this was infact a 'bug' OR that it would not only be 'fixed' but taken away from the platform we so earnestly tested on! I of all people TOTALLY understand that i actually have no rights to anything owned by a company, these cosmetics or even the things i pay real $$ for.. are not actually MINE. In my opinon, due to the fact that there was ZERO communication with some of the people that YOU devs PLAY with, falling in suite with with company after company doing LITERALLY what W4R-DN claimed...Pulling the 'yeah but we own this' card is a shallow, low blow that shows no real admiration for the players that have willingly paid into this game soley to see your success, from the beginning!! Instead, so frequently has this happened that it deserves to be said like this: ''as usual it is shown by another company that what is important is new players, not 'legacy' players..heh or retention''

With a heavy heart I slowly drift *my* Hactar(((TM))) to Gaia, to retreat into the forest once again, this smelly bigfoot wallflower blooms no more. Purgatio Extincto Orbis Cosmos no longer..

March 25, 2018, 6:51 p.m.

Brother Belial#4215 posted (#post-215532) said:

Because they could have been place holders? It's like the T2 morningstar having the same ship parts as the T5 Zemi. If they gave the Zemi a different look would people QQ because they "lost" there Morningstart ship parts?

Every game has things in the game files that never see the light of day. I remember a really cool looking sword in Guild wars 2 being data mined in 2013, it has only just been put in the game.

dont forget DOWNLOAD FOR FREE

March 26, 2018, 10:14 a.m.

Sasquatch#4863 posted (#post-215557) said:

Brother Belial#4215 posted (#post-215532) said:

dont forget DOWNLOAD FOR FREE

Might want to reat EULA, I'm sure it states in there they can remove contect or change it with out notice. seeing as the game is still in Beta I don't take anythign I have for granted, only that if I pay money for it, I get the GP back.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 11600K @ 3.9GHz|32GB Corsair Vengunce RGP SL Pro 3600mHz|MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Corsair TX 650W|Win11 Pro X64| Corsair Spec Delta Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.