FORUMS

Maneuverability ratings

Posted: //
March 24, 2018, 5:38 p.m.

W4R-DN#4622 posted (#post-215483) said:

Don't complain about stuff you don't understand. I dunno what kind of drugs you may have taken, but the Vindicta and Brutus speed is just fine.

The heavy corvette turns like a rock and does only fire in one direction, while the medusa-line has a 360° firing angle. thats why is is slower than the other vettes.

Just because i'm curious, are you 14 years old or are you just living in your own bubble?

Looks like someone had a bad day... Don't you have better things to do than venting your frustration on a forum, insulting teenagers ? No one cares about your life so keep it for yourself, thank you.

TL;DR: delete tac cruisers.

March 24, 2018, 6:01 p.m.

Lol who of us is having a bad day and insulting others Vasiliy?

Thanks for your advice how i should live my life. Didn't ask for it so thank you but next time don't answer and keep your opinion to yourself.

While i admit my answer wasn't the friendliest possible answer, atleast i contributed something useful to the topic.

"Wenn ich nicht weiß, was ich mache, dann weiß es der Gegner auch nicht!"

PC | German

March 25, 2018, 3:48 a.m.

Keep it on topic guys.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

March 26, 2018, 4:32 p.m.

W4R-DN#4622 posted (#post-215515) said:

Lol who of us is having a bad day and insulting others Vasiliy?

Thanks for your advice how i should live my life. Didn't ask for it so thank you but next time don't answer and keep your opinion to yourself.

While i admit my answer wasn't the friendliest possible answer, atleast i contributed something useful to the topic.

I was merely stating a fact, not speculating about someone being on drugs or whatever for no reason. If you don't want to be criticized then don't come on a forum, or simply mind your words.

But to add to your "useful" and "not that insulting" contribution, I'd say that the medusa line should indeed be slower than the other corvettes because of its 360° firing angle, but not to the point of being slower than a destroyer.

So in my opinion, they should probably reduce a bit the maneuverability rating of the vindicta (-5, because it still has access to thrust amp/energy gen) and increase a bit the medusa's (+5 or +10). I know the medusa have access to thrust amp as well, but it's a primary module unlike on destroyers, so using it means giving up more important modules just to compensate an innate weakness.

March 26, 2018, 5:04 p.m.

You always have OB's you can use like engine rigger or Nav expert to help with speed with out compromising module build.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

March 26, 2018, 5:33 p.m.

Don't play the moral crusader vasiliy. You thought i insulted him so you insult me ?!

I'm not saying that what i said was overly friendly , but it definetly wasn't an insult. Here in Germany we have a saying, "Hast du was genommen?" or "Was hast du denn genommen?" if someone says or does something strange. I'm sorry for translating that almost 1:1 to english, in case it has a worse meaning in english (or is it just because drugs do trigger you?)

You were speculating about me and what you said definetly was meant as insult, and thats what you want to criticize me for and tell me to mind my words? i really can't take you serious, there is a difference between beeing critic and your answer.

Now to the topic: The Vindicta is very light so i think is speed is fine, as the vindicta stuggles with fighting dreads and destroyers. The Medusa could need a speed buff, but because its that base speed is that slow Thrust Amp cannot boost that much. I'd rather recommend Target Blink Warp works much better, you have to have a target but since corvettes dominate onslaught just warp onto assault ships to escape (not sure if fighters work).

"Wenn ich nicht weiß, was ich mache, dann weiß es der Gegner auch nicht!"

PC | German

March 27, 2018, 1:04 p.m.

W4R-DN#4622 posted (#post-215672) said:

Don't play the moral crusader vasiliy. You thought i insulted him so you insult me ?!

I'm not saying that what i said was overly friendly , but it definetly wasn't an insult. Here in Germany we have a saying, "Hast du was genommen?" or "Was hast du denn genommen?" if someone says or does something strange. I'm sorry for translating that almost 1:1 to english, in case it has a worse meaning in english (or is it just because drugs do trigger you?)

You were speculating about me and what you said definetly was meant as insult, and thats what you want to criticize me for and tell me to mind my words? i really can't take you serious, there is a difference between beeing critic and your answer.

Now to the topic: The Vindicta is very light so i think is speed is fine, as the vindicta stuggles with fighting dreads and destroyers. The Medusa could need a speed buff, but because its that base speed is that slow Thrust Amp cannot boost that much. I'd rather recommend Target Blink Warp works much better, you have to have a target but since corvettes dominate onslaught just warp onto assault ships to escape (not sure if fighters work).

There is indeed a difference between an insult and the universal truth that no one cares about other people's life, but surely you misunderstood me just as I misunderstood you, probably because of your below-average english. Anyway, apologies accepted, let's move on.

Target blink warp is only a good solution if your goal is to kill artillery cruisers, but to kill anything with more HPs, you either need more damage (kinetic weapon amplifier, assault warp) or more maneuvrability to dodge enemy fire while shooting them down with the 360° firing angle. I find weird that the Aion's MR is much higher (48) than the Medusa's (40), because the Aion mainly uses its speed to dodge ennemy fire, while the Medusa have additionnaly to close the gap with its target, so in theory it should be the other way around.

OBs can't really solve the issue because both naviguation expert and engine rigger increase energy consuption in some way, and corvettes don't have access to energy generator but heavily rely on energy to kill something and survive.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.