FORUMS

Legendary dead

Posted: //
April 8, 2018, 11:02 a.m.

Why are the devs not responding to our comments, I get the impression they feel they are too good to do so. This legendary issue really needs to get fix (why bother levelling and spending money to get to that class?), making me not play the game and brings me to the other three large issues,

How expensive things are in general - people don’t mod because they don’t want to spend £20-£30 a month on playing the game, Id sink a £5er maybe £10, but with Elite as well now chance. Which raises another issue, what’s the point of getting to Legendry Status, as no plays it?

The ultimate and complete pain in my ar53, the terrible match team balancing, I mean if you must move people between Teams do so automatically before the games in lobby, so they are closer matched and way more fun.

You guys are killing your own game, I played this game day in and day out for months and spent I’m guessing £20 a month, I refuse to do this any longer. Give something back to the community and make character and ship upgrades free or earned with time spent playing the game, so at certain levels. Also your character artwork and design is so s.h.1.t, I’m me, what’s with he stupid goggle options, have you guys ever look at any other games? Look at "They are Billions" small Indi game, with epic design sense.

Look, I know it may sound like I don’t like he game, but I love it! It’s been months and months and the basics are still broken, get this fix and they game will take off, if not you will lose another big fan.

April 8, 2018, 11:54 a.m.

Silversurfer79#7530 posted (#post-217082) said:

Why are the devs not responding to our comments, I get the impression they feel they are too good to do so. This legendary issue really needs to get fix (why bother levelling and spending money to get to that class?), making me not play the game and brings me to the other three large issues,

How expensive things are in general - people don’t mod because they don’t want to spend £20-£30 a month on playing the game, Id sink a £5er maybe £10, but with Elite as well now chance. Which raises another issue, what’s the point of getting to Legendry Status, as no plays it?

The ultimate and complete pain in my ar53, the terrible match team balancing, I mean if you must move people between Teams do so automatically before the games in lobby, so they are closer matched and way more fun.

You guys are killing your own game, I played this game day in and day out for months and spent I’m guessing £20 a month, I refuse to do this any longer. Give something back to the community and make character and ship upgrades free or earned with time spent playing the game, so at certain levels. Also your character artwork and design is so s.h.1.t, I’m me, what’s with he stupid goggle options, have you guys ever look at any other games? Look at "They are Billions" small Indi game, with epic design sense.

Look, I know it may sound like I don’t like he game, but I love it! It’s been months and months and the basics are still broken, get this fix and they game will take off, if not you will lose another big fan.

The only pressing issue the game has in my personal opinion, is the way hero ships are executed. First off, they're ludicrously expensive- especially paired with the fact that they don't help at all in progressing your tree. The only real use they have is their cosmetics and as testing platforms for modules. But with that being the only thing on the table, I feel it's ridiculous to price them based off of tier. There's literally no reason to use them, and the cosmetics are arguably at the same standard. So why do I need to pay £8 for a giant shark head at the end of my Dreadnought, but £40 if I want a gorilla?...

That sort of overlaps to the other problem with hero ships. There's absolutely no purpose whatsoever in earning their XP other than to convert it to free XP, which costs MORE MONEY O.O I JUST PAID UP TO £40 FOR THIS SHIP, LET ME USE IT'S EARNINGS!!!

April 10, 2018, 4:31 a.m.

The only pressing issue the game has in my personal opinion, is the way hero ships are executed. First off, they're ludicrously expensive- especially paired with the fact that they don't help at all in progressing your tree. The only real use they have is their cosmetics and as testing platforms for modules. But with that being the only thing on the table, I feel it's ridiculous to price them based off of tier. There's literally no reason to use them, and the cosmetics are arguably at the same standard. So why do I need to pay £8 for a giant shark head at the end of my Dreadnought, but £40 if I want a gorilla?...

That sort of overlaps to the other problem with hero ships. There's absolutely no purpose whatsoever in earning their XP other than to convert it to free XP, which costs MORE MONEY O.O I JUST PAID UP TO £40 FOR THIS SHIP, LET ME USE IT'S EARNINGS!!!

Very nicely put Gamatech, the cost of any purchases are ridiculous, I get the impression they don’t think the community can work out when spending in game currency and the cost between spending then what it equates back into real money or they are just too lazy to work it out themselves and make its balanced. I’m getting to a point with this game, if the basics don’t get resolved them I’m out. What a shame...

Still no response from Graybox on the topic

April 10, 2018, 4:32 a.m.

+1 to press for DEV response

April 10, 2018, 6:56 a.m.

So what do you guys want the Devs to respond to? There are a lot of questions here, some they will not answer if they don't have a solid fix for it. If you want one of them to come here and say they are listening, I'm sure I can get that to happen. Also they could post a reply, dose not mean it will be the answer you want.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

April 10, 2018, 7:41 a.m.

Sounds like they want a 'validation response'. We've heard things about healing changes, the new game mode, and various other tidbits, but there's been a silence regarding the state of the different queues/matchmaking brackets. "We're aware of/working on the issue" would probably help stem the paranoia of neglect.

I can certainly understand, as I would personally love to hear whether the devs think the current veteran queue is satisfactory or in (absolutely critical) need of improvement(by removing T4 from it, thus resolving legendary queue frequency and new player retention at the same time). That is a slightly different topic though, so I digress.

April 10, 2018, 1:01 p.m.

I can tell you they know that MM is not great. As for something being done about it, I don't other than a quick conversation I've had about it, but I can't discuss that as I'm not allowed dew to an NDA. I will ask for someone to came and say something, but be warned they may not, or it might not be the answer you want.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

April 10, 2018, 1:53 p.m.

Brother Belial#4215 posted (#post-217254) said:

So what do you guys want the Devs to respond to? There are a lot of questions here, some they will not answer if they don't have a solid fix for it. If you want one of them to come here and say they are listening, I'm sure I can get that to happen. Also they could post a reply, dose not mean it will be the answer you want.

I'd be extatic to get some kind of response to what I said about the hero ships, many thanks if anything comes of you reaching out. To add a small bolt on, why do some tier 5's look IDENTICAL to the founder ships? It's painfully disappointing...The one major worth of those hero ships is being undermined entirely (that worth being the cosmetics).

April 10, 2018, 2:32 p.m.

LYB-FooJub#4039 posted (#post-216478) said:

D I S C O R D

If Greybox developed Discord and it was a part of the game, it would be a valid retort.

As it is, requring the use of the 3rd party app just to maybe experience a part of this game is not a solution.

April 10, 2018, 2:50 p.m.

Silversurfer79#7530 posted (#post-217082) said:

Hey Silversurfer (great name btw),

First I just want to let you know that no one on the dev team feels we are above interacting with our players. You are the fuel that keeps us going when working on issues like the one you are concerned about. Game balance, queue times, matchmaking, player expereince, module costs, are things many people across both our PS4 and PC enviornments have pointed to as things they are not 100% happy with.

Your passion for our game is appreciated and thank you for even providing examples of other games to look at. We want to eventually get to the expereince that meets the most pressing needs of our player base(s). I understand that it is not the most fun thing to do but we ask that you be patient as the new changes to the game roll out.

The whole Dreadnought team is open to your criticisms as that is one of the ways we know how folks are feeling. Again I just want to reiterate that superiority has nothing to do with communications with you. (Those folks are just working hard!)

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.