FORUMS

hello, I am new

Posted: //
April 1, 2018, 5:44 a.m.

Hello. I just found this game 2 days ago and think it ia a blast to play. I came here to read and learn, just to find out that people think it is dead or dying. oh well. I will play it until I stop having fun.

I find myself drawn to the TAC ship, as I play mostly healers in other games.

April 1, 2018, 2:51 p.m.

Welcome to the game!! Don't listen to the people saying the game is dying or dead, it is extremely alive. In fact, more players are consistently flowing into the growing pool of dreadnought fans. It's a great game still in it's infancy and is going to get MUCH MUCH better as time progresses.

Are you playing on PC or PS4?

P.S. If you check the names of the people making these posts, generally speaking they are responsible for like 90% of all whiny posts on the forums. It's generally better to simply ignore these types of negative mind set people and just play for your own enjoyment.

Dreadnought Partner

April 1, 2018, 8:41 p.m.

Welcome to the game Kyten44.

I've had the game for years, but I can't claim to have the experience or skill to match. I've been on and off the whole time. It really is a great game. It has more than enough players, people who say it's dead or dying are blowing things way out of proportion.

The game can get a bit grindy, but it's free to play so it has to have something to compensate. That's not to say you can't be competitive without taking your wallet out of course. It's immensely fun, and very joyous when you pull something off that was pre-planned and executed. The satisfaction is there, if you can earn it!

April 2, 2018, 7:36 a.m.

The game is far from dying. Ive seen people claming it about every game ever. apparently Guild Wars 2 has been dying for well the 6-7 years it's been out. Ive seen the same claims made about WoW, and almost every other online game out there. If people don't play at the games peak times, then it can seem a bit empty, but then so can games with millions of players.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 11600K @ 3.9GHz|32GB Corsair Vengunce RGP SL Pro 3600mHz|MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Corsair TX 650W|Win11 Pro X64| Corsair Spec Delta Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Closed