FORUMS

Change module quests..

Posted: //
April 1, 2018, 10:05 p.m.

I swear it takes me forever to finish a kill 6 things with a module with a destroyer.

Even when i go suicidal with ram its like i only get credit on half the kills with it.

Missle fight time takes forever to time it..

Just get rid of these quests please.

And got one to kill 12 dreadnaughts... freaking really takes like an entire team to burn one down let alone get it..

change it to assists and not kills.

April 2, 2018, 4:38 a.m.

Kills only count on real players, you don't get credit for the kills on Bots.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 11600K @ 3.9GHz|32GB Corsair Vengunce RGP SL Pro 3600mHz|MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Corsair TX 650W|Win11 Pro X64| Corsair Spec Delta Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

April 2, 2018, 5:17 p.m.

Brother Belial#4215 posted (#post-216508) said:

Kills only count on real players, you don't get credit for the kills on Bots.

I've heard this before, how on earth can you tell what's a bot and what isn't?

And what's the difference between a "captain" kill and a regular one?

April 2, 2018, 9:57 p.m.

Yes What is a captain kill?

April 3, 2018, 7:20 a.m.

You can mostly tell a bot by its name, most bots have fairly "proper" names (Olga E. Custodio, Melville Blanco, Leto Elo, Tam Stalsky, etc.); you can go into Proving Grounds to see bot names, or just kinda learn by playing (though be warned, there are some players using similar names to bots to throw people off). If you think someone might be a bot, check their rank on the scoreboard; three horizontal lines and a "proper" name (proper capitalisation, no numbers, etc.) means it's probably a bot.

"Captain Kill", if I recall correctly, is the kill credit for dealing at least 50% of the enemy's health in damage before they die, but not getting the final blow. It still counts as a kill as far as scoring goes (which is why, in games that are stopped at 20 kills, the actual sum of "kills" on one side of the scoreboard can greatly exceed 20).

April 3, 2018, 8:01 a.m.

I think it's the other way around Lymceh, Captain kill for the killing bolw, and kill for over 50% damage. But I'm not 100% sure.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 11600K @ 3.9GHz|32GB Corsair Vengunce RGP SL Pro 3600mHz|MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Corsair TX 650W|Win11 Pro X64| Corsair Spec Delta Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

April 3, 2018, 8:28 a.m.

It's CAPTAIN KILL for both. You get an additional FINAL BLOW for scoring the last hit. See my datamine for the full details.

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

April 3, 2018, 11:23 a.m.

Snib#1627 posted (#post-216600) said:

It's CAPTAIN KILL for both. You get an additional FINAL BLOW for scoring the last hit. See my datamine for the full details.

Snib and his data mines <3

April 3, 2018, 1:27 p.m.

Updated //
April 3, 2018, 1:41 p.m.

Gamatech#6679 posted (#post-216605) said:

Snib and his data mines <3

Hey, what can I do, unlike the one for FS this one here was trivial to maintain over the years since there is only minimal development going on and that at a snail's pace, so I kept this one going despite only revisiting the game once a year.

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.