FORUMS

This Match Was Not Fun XD

Posted: //
April 4, 2018, 7:15 p.m.

description

April 4, 2018, 8:53 p.m.

I remember being in the losing end of a 100-0 match awhile back. You're right, no fun.

April 4, 2018, 10:21 p.m.

I havent had a game like that since I kitted out 2 T4 ships. Now I can usually carry a match pretty well by myself that its not a complete stomp. But I remember mathces like this were far to common grinding through tier 3 and early 4.

Limit group size in veteran and recruit to 2. No limit in legendary.

April 4, 2018, 10:46 p.m.

VirtualRiot#3785 posted (#post-216786) said:

I havent had a game like that since I kitted out 2 T4 ships. Now I can usually carry a match pretty well by myself that its not a complete stomp. But I remember mathces like this were far to common grinding through tier 3 and early 4.

Why limit? Just balance the teams.

April 5, 2018, 2:53 a.m.

[Sovereign_Praetor#8062]said:

[VirtualRiot#3785]said:

Why limit? Just balance the teams.

Squads seem to squiff the balance in some way. From what I've been told by folks on the discord MM seems to start with a bunch of "check boxes" so to speak when trying to balance a match, Squads seem to disable these "check boxes" in order to get a match started for them.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 11600K @ 3.9GHz|32GB Corsair Vengunce RGP SL Pro 3600mHz|MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Corsair TX 650W|Win11 Pro X64| Corsair Spec Delta Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

April 5, 2018, 5:49 p.m.

This match on the other hand, was far more successful XD

description

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.