FORUMS

Questions to PC players about upcoming PS4 changes

Posted: //
April 6, 2018, 5:06 a.m.

Hi folks!

I am a PS4 player and really looking forward to the upcoming game changes.

After playing for quite a while i got almost all tech 4 ships but still no T5 - 'cause i couldn't save up for 300k money to buy one.

As i understand it i get them for (almost) free with the new update. Looks like i need to prepare to get free ships.

My questions are:

Do i only need to research a certain amount of modules of a T4 ship to get the T5 ship or do i have to buy a certain amount as well?

If yes how many do i have to buy?

Is it the same amount of modules for every ship or is there a difference for i.e. a destroyer compared to a corvette (corvettes have less modules in total)?

I am interested in researched/owned module counts for corvettes, destroyers, tac cruisers and dreads.

If you could answer these questions i would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

April 6, 2018, 5:19 a.m.

Hi Endgegner,

You need to buy the modules, researching isn't enough on PC now. For a T5 ship you need a total of 17 bought T4 Modules, and its the same amount for every class If you got the 17 Modules you just need to research the ship (20k XP) and then claim it.

Module costs change to the following values:

35k XP & 20k Credits

45k XP & 22k Credits

55k XP & 25k Credits

and secondary weapons

40k XP & 23k Credits

50k XP & 26k Credits

And yes, there will be a counter showing how many modules you already have

"Wenn ich nicht weiß, was ich mache, dann weiß es der Gegner auch nicht!"

PC | German

April 6, 2018, 5:29 a.m.

You will also be able to buy those modules in any order. Storm missiles as first module after unlocking the vigo? Yep, possible. For officer briefings you need to buy two modules, after that you can simply research (20k exp) and claim the OB (no cost). You should check all ship techtrees after this update, maybe you can claim some OBs instantly because of those changes

Join the official Dreadnought Discord server for quick questions and tips via discord.gg/dreadnought !

April 6, 2018, 6:38 a.m.

Thank you guys!

That's exactly what i wanted to know.

Legendary matches here i come!

April 6, 2018, 11:54 a.m.

Updated //
April 6, 2018, 11:56 a.m.

Don't get too excited about Legenday matches, they are only really a thing Saturday evenings when people get together in parties (PS4 Parties that is) or so.

But you can try Legenday TD on Saturday without parties and if you get a match you can add some of the people there (names you see on here wouldn't mind I'm sure)

April 6, 2018, 1:30 p.m.

Cost of ship will be moved onto modules.

I you want to maximize your credits and xp, unlock and buy all your modules now, as the price will be increasing.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.