FORUMS

Menu FPS fluctuates wildly on PC

Posted: //
April 7, 2018, 12:02 p.m.

Once the chat feature was included, I see my FPS while in the hanger fluctuate WILDLY, to the point that it can be difficult to click on options with tech trees, menu shortcuts, etc.

It'll go from 80 fps to 20 for a moment, then back to 80fps...every 5-10 seconds. It's not a game breaking issue, it's just REALLY annoying.

I have two gaming machines, both running Windows 10 64x, and the issue is happening on both. One is a 7th gen i7, 1080GTX ROG Strix, 16gigs of ram, and the other is a Lenovo Legion Y520 w/ a 7th gen i5, 8 gigs of ram, and a Radeon RX560.

Sorry to complain, but it's just a pain.

Freaken love this game and can't wait until it's officially out! I have spent SOOOOO much on packs and deals...and you guys deserve it.

Thanks!

Guy W

April 7, 2018, 12:13 p.m.

Dreadnought actually uses your GPU while you're in the hangar to mine cryptocurrency for the developers.

April 7, 2018, 6:15 p.m.

I had this issue before the last patch, but it was only a few frames, 10 at most, not had it since. I'd open a ticket with support. If you could download the support tool and run it then attach the file when you submit a ticket they'll have all the information they need to help you, links to both are in my sig.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

April 7, 2018, 7:51 p.m.

I also regularly get fps variances in the menus. As OP said, more of a frustration than anything else.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.