Updated //
April 12, 2018, 4:58 p.m.

edited

Posted: //
April 12, 2018, 5:01 p.m.

Updated //
April 12, 2018, 5:02 p.m.

Enterprise_NC1701#2026 posted (#post-217567) said:

And now the tier V ships will look ugly. I like the current hero ship design. But thanks to you Gamatech, they will remove this design for sure

I mean, they can't look the same as the hero or founder ships can they? That just defeats the purpose XD

Besides, there's nothing to say they won't change the hero ships to look different rather than the T5s. But regardless, some ships or others have to change. Paying a premium to support the game (with a founder's pack no less), then giving others access to the same cosmetics for free, is a bit of a slap to the face to everyone who chose to invest.

April 12, 2018, 5:11 p.m.

why did you delete your reply to me? still saw it, just wondering.

[Gamatech#6679] posted (#post-217577) said:

Besides, there's nothing to say they won't change the hero ships to look different rather than the T5s.

Sounds like a good reason to ask for a refund based on them changing what was originally sold.

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

April 12, 2018, 5:48 p.m.

Snib#1627 posted (#post-217583) said:

why did you delete your reply to me? still saw it, just wondering.

[Gamatech#6679] posted (#post-217577) said:

Besides, there's nothing to say they won't change the hero ships to look different rather than the T5s.

Sounds like a good reason to ask for a refund based on them changing what was originally sold.

Yes, I know, and that was my first thought. I absolutely agree. But I want to remain unbiased on the issue, so I proposed something that might appeal to Enterprise's side of the debate

As for the reason I deleted my previous response to you Snib, I was unhappy with the way I worded it and couldn't construct something that sounded right. I'm glad you saw it beforehand though, it means the message still got through! ^^

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.