FORUMS

DREADNOUGHT COMMUNITY CHALLENGES ARE HERE! - ALL CHALLENGES COMPLETE!

Posted: //
May 4, 2018, 11:17 a.m.

DN_VAQSeeN#4882 posted (#post-219632) said:

Thank you for your feedback SkyRaider! We would like to bring more community challenges to you guys, seeing this one turned out to be a huge success. Thank you everyone for participating in the challenge and enjoy your rewards!

It's a fairly minor quibble but if possible in the future if you run similar events that reward a short period of Elite time it would be nice if this was a claimable code vs a set time period. I was unable to play when this was rewarded, so missed out entirely on it. If I could "claim" for a time period when I can make use of it, that would be nice.

May 12, 2018, 5:49 p.m.

Hi,

I've been away from the game a few months (3), how do you participate in Community Chanlleges?

Thanks!

May 12, 2018, 6:07 p.m.

Bisinski#5812 posted (#post-220259) said:

Hi,

I've been away from the game a few months (3), how do you participate in Community Chanlleges?

Thanks!

https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/news/may-community-challenges-are-starting/

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

May 13, 2018, 12:48 a.m.

Does anyone else still not have the Kora symbol from the last community challange?

May 13, 2018, 3:02 a.m.

You needed to play while that part of the challenge was live. If you didn't you don't get it. If you have not had it. I'd contact support.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 11600K @ 3.9GHz|32GB Corsair Vengunce RGP SL Pro 3600mHz|MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Corsair TX 650W|Win11 Pro X64| MSI MAG Forge 100R Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

May 13, 2018, 9:32 a.m.

Brother Belial#4215 posted (#post-220270) said:

You needed to play while that part of the challenge was live. If you didn't you don't get it. If you have not had it. I'd contact support.

Definitely played during that period.

May 13, 2018, 2:03 p.m.

Where do you see the updated tracker and how often does it update?

May 13, 2018, 2:34 p.m.

DarthSaul#3874 posted (#post-220295) said:

Where do you see the updated tracker and how often does it update?

sometimes they post on twitter or update the article, but its not consistent. I think the last update was after the first day.

May 14, 2018, 5:27 a.m.

Updated //
May 14, 2018, 5:28 a.m.

Hey there,

I just updated the tracker. You guys have almost done it, there is still some time left. Dreadnought FTW!!

https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/news/may-community-challenges-are-starting/

Community Challenges

French Community Manager

"Do or do not, there is no try."

May 19, 2018, 10:20 a.m.

Any way we can get the June challenge before mid-month?

Thanks!

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.