FORUMS

Scramble Pulse Broken

Posted: //
April 13, 2018, 8:06 p.m.

Scramble pulse should not make the person being effected by it unable to use shields. its being abused too much, especially on ps4. its a senor jam, not a shield jam.

please fix this, idk why this havent been addressed its been over a year & im pretty sure its not working as intended.

April 13, 2018, 8:43 p.m.

Calamity#2003 posted (#post-217711) said:

Scramble pulse should not make the person being effected by it unable to use shields. its being abused too much, especially on ps4. its a senor jam, not a shield jam.

please fix this, idk why this havent been addressed its been over a year & im pretty sure its not working as intended.

Hello! I'll be sure to try and see if things with Scramble Pulse are working as intended with some questions to our devs. If you have some visual evidence via the record function on PS4 that might help me understand what you are seeing too!

April 14, 2018, 11:14 a.m.

I don't recall ever having issues with my shields when I'm scrambled, but I'll be sure to keep an eye out.

April 14, 2018, 11:34 a.m.

[Gamatech#6679] posted (#post-217807) said:

I don't recall ever having issues with my shields when I'm scrambled, but I'll be sure to keep an eye out.

It doesn't affect shields on PC. The OP is on PS4, their game version is very different, it may or may not be an issue there.

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

April 14, 2018, 12:38 p.m.

it doesn't. Just learn how to pop shields off menory and not vision problem solved

April 14, 2018, 12:57 p.m.

DN_EricDS#2216 posted (#post-217713) said:

Calamity#2003 posted (#post-217711) said:

Hello! I'll be sure to try and see if things with Scramble Pulse are working as intended with some questions to our devs. If you have some visual evidence via the record function on PS4 that might help me understand what you are seeing too!

for sure, ill record it next time and ill post it. its a known thing on among ps4 users that its when scrambled it negates the ability to turn shields on.

actually we can do a controlled test in custom match, ill do that and record it.

April 14, 2018, 8:45 p.m.

LYB-FooJub#4039 posted (#post-217810) said:

it doesn't. Just learn how to pop shields off menory and not vision problem solved

I just press a mouse button. #PCMasterRace

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.