FORUMS

Is the game dead on ps4 now?

Posted: //
April 18, 2018, 1:55 a.m.

Updated //
April 18, 2018, 9:21 a.m.

Yesterday evening Onslaught Veteran matches came quick for me. There were also TD Legendary games going on.

April 19, 2018, 8:18 p.m.

That's why crossplay should be a major goal in the future. Without it, I do think it will die on console. Rocket league did it and everyone knows the massive success that game still is. It can be done and would propel this game to new heights imo.

April 20, 2018, 3:39 a.m.

Crossplay is still a long way ahead when region lock is still a thing. I've played online aspects of games on PS4 recently and I played in the same lobby with dozens of people from the NA region, so it certainly is possible, and Dreadnought is hurting a lot more from region lock than those games are.

April 20, 2018, 11:46 a.m.

We'll be introducing an 'Any' queue in PS4 Patch 3 coming next week that we hope improves this. We are also taking additional steps to improve the matchmaking experience and reduce queue times tha we'll have more info about soon

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

April 21, 2018, 2:29 p.m.

We had 5 people from our message group of 100 tonight and we still spent 30min queuin legendary TDM at 8pm on a Saturday!

Swapped to veteran and still waited 10m!

April 23, 2018, 3:52 p.m.

We'll have some more important news on this front in the May 2nd stream. Please stay tuned. It's going to get better and better. I promise.

Christian Svensson
Chief Operating Officer, Six Foot

April 23, 2018, 6:53 p.m.

DN_Svenice#5360 posted (#post-218592) said:

We'll have some more important news on this front in the May 2nd stream. Please stay tuned. It's going to get better and better. I promise.

i can't wait... I'm all for any changes that reduces wait times between games

April 24, 2018, 6:03 p.m.

ThisThisThisThis forumforumispretty difficult to be used from a phone. Try it out yourselves. Stopped writing here, because it is a terrible experience totoleave my feedback. Can'tCan'tdelete, can't modifymodify. Grinding is pretty back also! Talking totodifferent people in party chatrooms everyeveryday andandeveryone shares this opinion Oh, andand btw, the forum is very bad

Vae Victis

April 25, 2018, 10:06 a.m.

This weekend the pvp matches never came, as a new player that is rather disappointing after seeing al the potential. I really hope the devs fix this problem soon. In my experience the pvp-play is a great way to make friends -- in real life -- more interested in a game you really want them to play

April 25, 2018, 11:33 a.m.

Patch 3 for PS4 is expected tomorrow along with more updates in the near future. All very exciting stuff! Sit tight, Captains!

VAQSeeN - Customer/Technical Support on Player Relations

Having game/tech issues? Submit a support ticket here!

Closed