FORUMS

Ballistic pop corn canon f the jutland

Posted: //
April 14, 2018, 10:45 a.m.

is it possible to rise the damage a long range , sometimes it makes 72 ridiculous damage points the biggest ship of the veteran game has the worst principal weapon!!!! low long range damage is ridiculous ( even with the weapon booster module ) the short range is correct but less efficient than the repeaters gun.

i play it for long time , and i think it is only valuable at close contact , so it is useless without the powerful warp module !

give me your impression about jutland !!!!!

April 14, 2018, 11:12 a.m.

Personally I think it's okay. The Jutland's main attribute is it's gargantuan health pool, not it's firepower. You are right in saying it's guns aren't the best, but your health and armour allow you to approach to a distance where your guns CAN start to make an impact.

April 14, 2018, 12:53 p.m.

Jutland is love, Jutland is life.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

April 14, 2018, 12:58 p.m.

Jutland attitude..... Make war not love

April 14, 2018, 9:22 p.m.

I think they should switch to a big long range one shot heavy cannon. Something accurate that can make an enemy suffer attrition enough to die if they don't take action after a couple of clips or easily get out of the way - similar to the Voronezh but with one big bullet - let's say 1k per round with a moderate firing rate.

Come join me @ Twitch

April 15, 2018, 10:14 a.m.

Updated //
April 15, 2018, 10:14 a.m.

If the Jutland had the same weapons as the Monarch just with the numbers adjusted for T4, they'd be fine.

As it stands now they're essentially useless.

April 15, 2018, 3:25 p.m.

I hate flying the Jutland, I love healing the Jutland. Ideal squad comp for heal-scoring? Two Jutlands and an AV dread tier III or better and me in a Koschei. The AV gets us in range and draws fire, the Juts slide in and just hammer EVERYTHING. Fun when it works.

April 15, 2018, 3:33 p.m.

the jutlands needs an assault warp option. warp im from above and splat enemies

April 15, 2018, 9:38 p.m.

Gentlemen,

I have said this before I think, but it is worth repeating. The single greatest recommendation I would provide to the DEV team is to ask the question in a positive: What do you like about this game? What makes you come back? What makes this game unique from other games? Why do you like playing the Jutland? These kinds of questions are usually more revealing of the game's strengths and prevent accidentally erasing them while catering to the negative voices of a few.

I like the survivability of the jutland without the need for armor amp in the fourth slot. It's also just so big and impressive on the battlefield. The jutland and monarch are my favorite dread by far because of the survivability and looks.

-DT

"Dreadnought is an amazing game. What makes it amazing you ask? It's the creators who took the time to create modules, officer briefs, and variations in ships that allow a counter for everything, and more importantly different levels of counters. It's like an authentic wargame played in real time where a person's decisions, coordination, and communication with their teammates are an essential component to gameplay that is just as important as piloting their ship. The key to winning is getting in discord, squading up, and working together. Anyone can do it, but few choose to do so." -DeathToll007

April 16, 2018, 3:51 a.m.

LYB-DeathToll007#8196 posted (#post-217957) said:

Gentlemen,

I have said this before I think, but it is worth repeating. The single greatest recommendation I would provide to the DEV team is to ask the question in a positive: What do you like about this game? What makes you come back? What makes this game unique from other games? Why do you like playing the Jutland? These kinds of questions are usually more revealing of the game's strengths and prevent accidentally erasing them while catering to the negative voices of a few.

I like the survivability of the jutland without the need for armor amp in the fourth slot. It's also just so big and impressive on the battlefield. The jutland and monarch are my favorite dread by far because of the survivability and looks.

-DT

i m agree but i wish i could use long distance fight , only short range module and close combat tactics are efficient , with the 2 other veteran dreadnought , you can play as you want , long or close range , ......with fun .

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.