FORUMS

Ballistic pop corn canon f the jutland

Posted: //
April 16, 2018, 4:39 a.m.

fabricio23#3319 posted (#post-217983) said:

LYB-DeathToll007#8196 posted (#post-217957) said:

Gentlemen,

I have said this before I think, but it is worth repeating. The single greatest recommendation I would provide to the DEV team is to ask the question in a positive: What do you like about this game? What makes you come back? What makes this game unique from other games? Why do you like playing the Jutland? These kinds of questions are usually more revealing of the game's strengths and prevent accidentally erasing them while catering to the negative voices of a few.

I like the survivability of the jutland without the need for armor amp in the fourth slot. It's also just so big and impressive on the battlefield. The jutland and monarch are my favorite dread by far because of the survivability and looks.

-DT

i m agree but i wish i could use long distance fight , only short range module and close combat tactics are efficient , with the 2 other veteran dreadnought , you can play as you want , long or close range , ......with fun .

I'd have to disagree, the AV dreadnought i'd say is the long range dreadnought, Obr is medium and then Jutland is the CQC ship. All the dreads can do any roll, build permitting, some will just do it better than others.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

April 16, 2018, 9:52 a.m.

Jutland main here. first of all i dont want the jutland to wreck things with its main guns BUT: first: the repeaters outgun them all the time in their accuracy and reliability. second: the jutlands main damage output are its moduls. So why does it have such menacing, big and brutal looking (and so many) main guns ? They arent the closerange wrecking machines because the repeaters reload faster and are easier to aim with what makes them outdamage the mainguns. They are neither presice nor reliable so why even have them on the ship.

they look cool but are useless. make them long range (i know the zmey and its brothers are the long range dudes). but be honest u dont need a dread for closerange because they all got the closerange shredder, their broadside.

pls make the best looking guns in the game worthwhile

April 16, 2018, 10:49 a.m.

Beyond T5 all dreadnought-mainguns are inferior to secondaries. If in range, use secondaries. Except for Jutlands maingun in 1200 range with power to weapons. This shreds ships.

Join the official Dreadnought Discord server for quick questions and tips via discord.gg/dreadnought !

April 19, 2018, 3:59 p.m.

you can clearly see on the modules/ guns what tier they are for. 1,2,3 ect. the jutland, a teir 4 ship, has heavy ballistic guns tier 1! tier 1 guns on a tier 4 ship. thats why its so bad. my guess is this was a mistake, but the devs felt after all it helped balance, and so left it in...

April 19, 2018, 7:49 p.m.

I'm still grinding to get the jutland and i'm so close and cant wait. Looking over the stats I can see how it's meant to be a close range brawler, and I'm ok with that. There's a ship for every playstyle. With the jutland at least you get taget blink early on so you can close the distance and pound them to death with heavy flak and broadsides.

April 20, 2018, 6:39 p.m.

Hello,

It is strange because I completely agree with the OP.

I feel the main cannon is just strangly lacking for a ship of it's size, It just feels very "wimpy" for the largest most " technically impressive " ship in the game.

I suppose the devs may have felt that it would be overpowered if it had better long range dmg.

I have however done pretty well in it, and I have seen some very good players dominate with this ship.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.