FORUMS

what have you named your ships, and are there any plans to show ship names in the kill feed?

Posted: //
April 21, 2018, 7:24 p.m.

Updated //
April 21, 2018, 7:25 p.m.

first off, have you named your ships? I have 3 teir 4 ships that i regularly use and they are as follows.

vindicta - HMS Unseen

jutland - HMS Heavy

dola - HMS Thud

I like the idea of naming ships but its kind of pointless because no one sees it besides yourself. it would be neat if other players could see the name of your ships.

April 21, 2018, 7:39 p.m.

I've named all my ships, though in truth it's kind of pointless and is left over from when you could have as many of the same type of ship in your fleet that you wanted with different builds, they just needed different names, or so I've been told.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 11600K @ 3.9GHz|32GB Corsair Vengunce RGP SL Pro 3600mHz|MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Corsair TX 650W|Win11 Pro X64| Corsair Spec Delta Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

April 21, 2018, 7:55 p.m.

I have named my very first Tier V ship, the Monarch heavy dread after one of the greatest community members I've met. A tribute to him and my long grind. I named it: Thor!

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

April 23, 2018, 1:20 p.m.

These are my favorite names that I'm currently using.

• Dola - T-urd Wagon
  • Blud - Poopmobile

April 23, 2018, 1:57 p.m.

my monarchs name is fat bertha

May 20, 2018, 7:35 p.m.

Updated //
May 20, 2018, 7:36 p.m.

Gravis: Majestic, Dola: Roci (From the Expance) Ceres: Nostromo ( From Alien)

And in the future, Vindicta: Donnager (Also from The Expance) Invictus: Sulaco ( From Aliens)

May 20, 2018, 7:51 p.m.

I have named my Onager T4 JA Artillery Donnager

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

May 20, 2018, 8:13 p.m.

I named my Vigo Carpathian. Sadly, not enough text space to have The in front.

May 21, 2018, 1:19 a.m.

My House Oberon ships are named after natural phenomena (ex. Cascade, Tsunami, Tectonica, Lightning...).

My Jupiter Arms ships are named after weapons and shields (ex. Gladius, Targe, Bayonet, Warhammer...).

My Akula Vector ships are named after rocks and minerals as they all use the Karat Syndicate coating (ex. Obsidian, Silica, Quartz...).

I only named T3 and above ships 'cause I figured that the others would be too weak to be given unique names in a fleet.

May 21, 2018, 10:18 a.m.

Lord Yue#1268 posted (#post-220895) said: My Akula Vector ships are named after rocks and minerals as they all use the Karat Syndicate coating (ex. Obsidian, Silica, Quartz...).

I LOVE GOLD

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.