FORUMS

[PC] Server Maintenance Tuesday, April 24th from 8:30 AM - 1:00 PM CDT

Posted: //
April 23, 2018, 4:58 p.m.

We will be bringing down the PC game servers this Tuesday April 24th from 8:30 AM - 1:00 PM CDT while we promote PC Game Update 1.12 to live servers and perform back-end updates!

During this time, PS4 servers will be temporarily unavailable for ~30 minutes while we update the back-end servers for that platform.

Check this time in your local timezone here!

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

April 24, 2018, 9:51 a.m.

Do you know if I'll be compensated the five hours of elite time?

April 24, 2018, 10:16 a.m.

Updated //
April 24, 2018, 10:17 a.m.

The timer still goes on during maintenance time and there are no compensation for that.

But if you keep completing contracts, the reward for the actual challenge of the Community Challenge are 3 days of Elite Status for all players.

https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/news/dreadnought-community-challenges-are-here/

French Community Manager

"Do or do not, there is no try."

April 24, 2018, 10:35 a.m.

can you give an approximate time PS4 servers will be completed

April 24, 2018, 10:48 a.m.

UPDATE 9:40 AM CDT: Bleed off of players in existing matches has completed and we have begun updating our back-end servers.

PS4 maintenance has been extended and will be completed at roughly the same time PC is finished. Thank you for your patience while we perform these critical updates.

Sean McIntosh

April 24, 2018, 2:02 p.m.

UPDATE 1:02 PM CDT: Maintenance is taking longer than intended. Our new target time for completion is 2pm CDT.

Sean McIntosh

April 24, 2018, 2:36 p.m.

UPDATE: 1:35 PM CDT: PS4 game servers are live! PC should be back up soon

Sean McIntosh

April 24, 2018, 3:12 p.m.

When will the PC Servers be up again?

April 24, 2018, 3:24 p.m.

UPDATE: 2:23 PM CDT: We are doing a final pass on 1.12's promotion now, PC game servers should be live within the hour!

Sean McIntosh

April 24, 2018, 3:32 p.m.

Thanks for the updates, it's nice to actually be kept in the loop on server status. I think the launcher had the incorrect date of the 26th though, threw me off when I tried to log in and the server was down.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.