FORUMS

Exp gain lowered

Posted: //
April 25, 2018, 11:07 p.m.

I feel very sad for this. This is a fantastic game but the developers are not making it better. I personally won't leave the game for this but I could see ppl leaving due to the harder progression and thus making it even harder to get high quality games (esprecially to get enough players to fix matchmaking) and have a cascading effect that further makes the game worse.

April 26, 2018, 2:24 a.m.

Updated //
April 26, 2018, 2:25 a.m.

If they do not react fast and rework the XP gain, i will stop playing dreadnought. I honestly see no motivation to play if i have to wait an eternity to find a match just to get a s-h-i-t-t-y reward. The main issue of this game is that you actually spend 50 % of your total playtime in queues except you play vet onslaught. I think this is keeping a lot of new players from playing/staying dreadnought.

From a veteran onslaught match (bb, no elite, 12K / 0D / 4A) i got a score of 2100 and a XP reward of 3,8k. If that was my reward as MVP in the winning team i honestly don't want to know how much players who usually do not score that high get as reward. Considering that the queue times are that bad right now that you maybe get 2 battles in an hour (resulting in a total of ~7,6k XP / hr) i do not feel like thats still worth my time.

Just as an example, i need 6 more modules + ship research for my next T5 (Gora) , that about 270.000 XP.

With an average reward of 3,8k XP and 2 battles per hour it would take me 35,5 hours to get there. Propably longer since i would need to score above 2k every match. 35,5 hours is about as much as my TOTAL destroyer play time (2 T5, 1 T4).

Ima keep a look on the forums to see if they change something, but don't expect to see me ingame from now.

"Wenn ich nicht weiß, was ich mache, dann weiß es der Gegner auch nicht!"

PC | German

April 26, 2018, 10:14 a.m.

W4R-DN#4622 posted (#post-219055) said:

If they do not react fast and rework the XP gain, i will stop playing dreadnought. I honestly see no motivation to play if i have to wait an eternity to find a match just to get a s-h-i-t-t-y reward. The main issue of this game is that you actually spend 50 % of your total playtime in queues except you play vet onslaught. I think this is keeping a lot of new players from playing/staying dreadnought.

From a veteran onslaught match (bb, no elite, 12K / 0D / 4A) i got a score of 2100 and a XP reward of 3,8k. If that was my reward as MVP in the winning team i honestly don't want to know how much players who usually do not score that high get as reward. Considering that the queue times are that bad right now that you maybe get 2 battles in an hour (resulting in a total of ~7,6k XP / hr) i do not feel like thats still worth my time.

Just as an example, i need 6 more modules + ship research for my next T5 (Gora) , that about 270.000 XP.

With an average reward of 3,8k XP and 2 battles per hour it would take me 35,5 hours to get there. Propably longer since i would need to score above 2k every match. 35,5 hours is about as much as my TOTAL destroyer play time (2 T5, 1 T4).

Ima keep a look on the forums to see if they change something, but don't expect to see me ingame from now.

Exactly!

Does someone get it now? The Grind is not Ok! I am telling people the same things for months, if not for a year straight. Instead they are even increasing the darn Grind!

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

April 26, 2018, 11:59 a.m.

Updated //
April 26, 2018, 11:59 a.m.

It was not intentonal, from what I can tell. They are currintly finding out what caused it, and how to quickly fix it.

DN_Timo - Today at 14:26 @News We're looking into the current income situation and the changes that happened with 1.12. We'll update you as soon as we know more. Hang tight and thanks for your understanding.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

April 26, 2018, 2:53 p.m.

The clock is ticking; the longer it takes for this to be fixed, the more players will stop playing.

April 27, 2018, 6:36 a.m.

In case anyone dose not know, the XP has been changed back to last patch.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

April 27, 2018, 8:23 a.m.

Updated //
April 27, 2018, 8:34 a.m.

Good to see that they took care of it quickly.

April 27, 2018, 10:54 a.m.

Would be awesome if it would be higher then normal. But still, well done.

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

April 27, 2018, 10:57 a.m.

Enterprise_NC1701#2026 posted (#post-219230) said:

Would be awesome if it would be higher then normal. But still, well done.

Well You have 3 days of elite. Enjoy It.

April 27, 2018, 10:59 a.m.

Should start playing

^I want to believe^

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.