FORUMS

Spawning without a hud.

Posted: //
April 25, 2018, 11:41 p.m.

I have been having these random respawns lately where it spawns me and does not give me a hud. I can fly around and be attacked I can not attack. This can last 3 seconds or 30 seconds. Is this just lag?

April 26, 2018, 12:10 p.m.

Hey odin2054! That's so strange! Let's figure out why you're experiencing no HUD. When you have a moment, please write a support ticket to our customer support team. They would be able to help you out!

Create a support ticket here: https://support.greybox.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you!

VAQSeeN - Customer/Technical Support on Player Relations

Having game/tech issues? Submit a support ticket here!

April 26, 2018, 3:22 p.m.

I have the same issue. When i spawn i cant see my modules. Sometimes it was working after a short time of waiting, but after the newest patch isnt working anymore.

April 26, 2018, 3:56 p.m.

Hi Raidmax!

If you could please write a support ticket to our customer support team with a description and screenshots of the issue. That would be most helpful! Thank you!

Create a support ticket here: https://support.greybox.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

May 8, 2018, 9:03 a.m.

Updated //
May 8, 2018, 9:07 a.m.

I have the same bug with corvette only. After respawn I have no HUD and sometine I have no corvette.

May 18, 2018, noon

Same bug with corvettes, sometimes I can't even see my hull, sometimes i can't see the weapons or the hud

May 22, 2018, 2:10 a.m.

I have had this bug also. Just downloaded the game today and after I levelled up I decided to try out the Dover corvette. I lost all my HUD the first game I played and couldn't even see my own ship after respawning.

May 22, 2018, 12:52 p.m.

It would be super helpful if you all sent in a video or screenshots of the issue, along with your Dreadnought logs, DxDiag, and MSInfo. Please contact our customer service department when you get the chance!

May 22, 2018, 12:59 p.m.

As a heads up, this bug should be resolved in the second phase of the UMG (new UI) conversion which will hit at Steam launch. It's a Scaleform issue and come Steam, Scaleform will no longer be used in the game at all.

Christian Svensson
Chief Operating Officer, Six Foot

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.