FORUMS

Some feedback about Conquest

Posted: //
April 28, 2018, 9:11 a.m.

Updated //
April 28, 2018, 9:12 a.m.

Scoring

It's quite stupid. On my Jutland with full tank build (no warp), the #1 corvette is close to 1k points by the time I reach the battle. I can't ever capture control points, because they are taken before I reach them (regardless of slow and steady).

Going fully for the objective, while obtaining some ribbons inbetween, getting most territory awards etc, I gain about 900~1000 points, while the #1 corvette player in the match can easily get 2~2.5k points.

Conclusion: needs some heavy tweaking. It favors fast ships too much.

Rewards

XP rewards seem to be broken, doesn't even come close to 1.11 values XP wise for TDM and onslaught.

Gameplay

I like the gameplay, it's pretty good. As Jutland I feel like I can push territory rather well, shame that it's 100% useless because my score stays bottom of the board.

Dreadnought Support Tool | Customer Support | Dreadnought Discord | Ship Datamine - by Snib

April 28, 2018, 8:03 p.m.

Unless you are looking for hotfixes, all income-changes over the last 8 months were reducing the income. I may remind you guys on that roadmap from last year ( https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/forum/topic/72974/ ). Reading their post on that feels like a bad joke more and more everytime i read it. Make your own conclusions on that.

Join the official Dreadnought Discord server for quick questions and tips via discord.gg/dreadnought !

April 29, 2018, 11:30 a.m.

Indeed, income has been significantly decreased over the past year; what a joke!

April 30, 2018, 4:38 a.m.

I would like to add that the control point should have bigger point award ranges. On slower ships, you often fight for the control points, just to end up with nothing because you can't make it in range in time (example: corvette quickly takes it). I also think that capturing a control point, should not give 250 points, but maybe 100 or so max. This due to constant flipping of the control point.

Mobile control points (dreadnoughts) are not giving much points either. Take a slow and steady jutland without warp. You'll get most capture points, lots of taken points, every once in a while a defense bonus, but most likely, you end up at the bottom of the scoreboard because you can't capture points.

Dreadnought Support Tool | Customer Support | Dreadnought Discord | Ship Datamine - by Snib

April 30, 2018, 4:57 a.m.

Anyone#6415 posted (#post-219383) said:

Mobile control points (dreadnoughts) are not giving much points either.

I keep telling you, take a medium or heavy dreadnought, ignore control points, just park it in the middle of the map in a safe spot and go afk, you'll be at or near the top of your team.

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

April 30, 2018, 6:07 a.m.

Updated //
April 30, 2018, 6:10 a.m.

The Rewards are too low.

I also think that capturing a control point, should not give 250 points, but maybe 100 or so max. 

I disagree. This feels fine, you are receiving nice points, and this motivates you to capture the Controlpoint. The Rewards are pretty much the onliest issue I have experienced.

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

April 30, 2018, 6:53 a.m.

After two games and very bad first impressions. Here is what I think.

1. The game mode favor fast moving ships way too much.
  2. This is a game mode best suted to premade team play, much in the same way TE was. It is not pug friendly.
  3. Some ships are just useless in this game mode dew to the need to spread out meaning some classes are not worth taking as you'll be dead decause of the fast moving ships that can just cover more ground and out gun you.
  4. the lack of ingame comunication options means that pugs are impossible to organise as everyone run's off in there own directio to take up space and try to score points for some kind of reward after the match.
  5. The progression system in the game makes this mode not worth playing as rewards are so little it's not worth playing as lets face it, progression is king in this game as with out it, you are free food to ships that have the modules and OB's you do not.
  6. The game mode is competly backwards compaird to the other game modes where sticking together and working together is key to winning, where as this one rewards you for running off on your own, so to speak.

I have no intrest in playing the game mode in it's curent form, I'd rather drop back to hanger and requeue for a TDM or onslaught match.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

April 30, 2018, 7:11 a.m.

Sorry, off topic: Why not add TE to the "Any" queue?

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

April 30, 2018, 7:13 a.m.

Enterprise_NC1701#2026 posted (#post-219390) said:

Sorry, off topic: Why not add TE to the "Any" queue?

TE? TE was taken out of the game months ago.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

April 30, 2018, 7:30 a.m.

Sad. I loved that mode with the flyable jets in it. Shame on you all and myself, who let it go that far!

^I want to believe^

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.