FORUMS

Missile/Torpedo Misses

Posted: //
April 29, 2018, 12:21 p.m.

A lot of the time I have locks with the weapons but they continue to miss. Rather than hit the target they fly towards where the ship was when first fired. i know they wont always hit but its more often than not they miss. Does anyone else have this issue?

April 29, 2018, 1:21 p.m.

Some missiles/torpedoes have poor tracking. What modules are you talking about?

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

April 29, 2018, 1:43 p.m.

There is probably a bug that caused missiled and torps to dissapear. Better contact support.

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

April 29, 2018, 2:27 p.m.

Brother Belial#4215 posted (#post-219358) said:

Some missiles/torpedoes have poor tracking. What modules are you talking about?

its the standard ones on the destroyer class; tempest missiles but i forget the name of the torpedoes.

April 29, 2018, 2:29 p.m.

Enterprise_NC1701#2026 posted (#post-219359) said:

There is probably a bug that caused missiled and torps to dissapear. Better contact support

well theyre not disappearing, theyre just missing the target almost like theyre being fired like a cannon rather than a seeking weapon, going to where the targeting reticle was when activated

April 29, 2018, 3:50 p.m.

Most likely working as intended. Some missiles and torpedoes have limited steering duration (see my datamine for details). If they never try to steer then you didn't have target lock when you fired and/or you fired at an angle that does not allow them to reach the target.

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

April 29, 2018, 10:44 p.m.

Snib#1627 posted (#post-219365) said:

Most likely working as intended. Some missiles and torpedoes have limited steering duration (see my datamine for details). If they never try to steer then you didn't have target lock when you fired and/or you fired at an angle that does not allow them to reach the target.

There are times I screw up, but I'm referring to the times, especially with the torpedoes, where I do have a target lock and no environmental impedement and they just go like a direct fire weapon. Its happened at multiple ranges and anglea so I'm not sure what's up with it.

April 30, 2018, 2:08 a.m.

I've missiles and torpedoes mess after I launch them thinking I locked on to the ship but ended up being an assault ship/fighter.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.