FORUMS

[PS4] Server Maintenance Thursday May 3rd, 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM CDT

Posted: //
May 2, 2018, 12:31 p.m.

description

We will be taking our PS4 game servers offline starting at 9:00 AM CDT while we promote Patch 3 to the live servers. Maintenance is expected to end at 3:00 PM CDT. During this time, players will be unable to log-in. Get up-to-date info as maintenance progresses in this thread or on our GreyBoxCS twitter feed.

See this start-time in your local timezone here.

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

May 3, 2018, 12:25 p.m.

UPDATE 11:23 AM CDT - We are testing our new maintenance process during this time. We will keep game servers online for most of this maintenance window while we prepare the build for live deployment.

Once ready, we will inform players in-game and will let in-progress matches end before taking a short downtime to deploy the update.

Overall downtime will be much shorter!

Sean McIntosh

May 3, 2018, 2:12 p.m.

UPDATE 1:11 PM CDT - PS4 game serversare offline. We plan to conclude our checks at 2pm, when everything will be live!

Sean McIntosh

May 3, 2018, 3:27 p.m.

UPDATE 2:16 PM CDT - PS4 game servers are up, enjoy Patch 3! Full notes here: https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/news/ps4-patch-3-game-update-notes/

Sean McIntosh

May 3, 2018, 4:27 p.m.

Hey Guys,

Just logged in. Here are a few bugs ive discovered so far.....

Hanger:

Changing ships UI hangs while loading and removing ships

Module Tiers not updated at first look.

Unable to squad with other players either in Playstation chat or within game squad menu.

Thanks for the support and keep up the great work,

Gr8tJzzMn

May 3, 2018, 6:34 p.m.

Updated //
May 3, 2018, 6:38 p.m.

Hey Y'all,

Just reporting some issues I have encountered.

When searching for a match it will stop searching for one. I usually only get 1 match before this occurs resulting with a complete restart of the game.

I keep getting kicked from matches, I even finished a match that my team won and when the three highest scoring players showed up I was kicked and didn't recieve any rewards.

When using the UI I've noticed it does seem to freeze for 20-30 seconds regarding ship modules and when leaving matchmaking. Apart from that I'm a thrilled with this update!! Keep up the awesome work! Thanks again

May 3, 2018, 7:13 p.m.

We just finished restarting the game servers to resolve these connectivity and instability issues. Let me know if you're seeing the same problems!

Sean McIntosh

May 3, 2018, 9:17 p.m.

Love these changes! Couldn't be happier

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.