FORUMS

Unplayable

Posted: //
May 3, 2018, 5:09 p.m.

Updated //
May 3, 2018, 5:12 p.m.

I was super excited for the new ps4 patch. I even brought new elite status.

Needless to say that was a mistake. After an hour i have yet to play 1 complete match without crashing.

Full server crashes (ALL online players booted from Hanger or match) Freind list worse than ever Tech upgrades take MINUTES to purchase Fps in home screen is so low it spends more time loading than moving So many bugs I'm not even going to start a list like last time

Don't worry though the purchase of my elite status worked beautifully. Pity it's literally the ONLY thing that's worked since the patch.

Seriously guys i was so excited. Why the H.E.L.L did you move this release weeks earlier when it is so clearly not ready.

I know you are overhauling the ui in June but honestly if we cant finish 1 game in a full hour of playing what exactly is the point?

AND SERIOUSLY WHY IS THE WORD H.E.L.L STILL A FLAGGED WORD. ITS ONE OF YOUR MODULES FFS!

May 3, 2018, 5:18 p.m.

Yeah I was quite excited too, but it's unplayable.

May 3, 2018, 5:24 p.m.

So i just successfully completed my first match but it booted me After 1 second in the post game screen. No exp or credits issued...

May 3, 2018, 5:26 p.m.

After 10 minutes of loading I managed to finish my first match (my team lost). And is it just me or are we not getting rewards for completeing the round anymore? Please don't let this be how this game is from now on. AND I WAS JUST STARTING TO GET INTO IT!!!

May 3, 2018, 5:30 p.m.

I have literally restarted due to the lag more times than i have had matches. I invited freinds back to this and they came. 1.5hrs in and they think its worse than before and they have gone back to other games!

May 3, 2018, 5:36 p.m.

Agree so so frustrating.

Can't purchase modules, it just locks up the game so have to restart (which I've done about 8 times now).

Eventually get a game only to get kicked in the first few minutes.

Second match is the same.

Third match played to completion and as i was admiring the beautiful new scoreboard, I was booted back to dashboard with no xp or credits.

When trying to create a squad, friends list is decimated again, and after finally getting a squad together, we just couldn't get queued.

The dashboard I could put up with, but not being able to play games is really annoying.

May 3, 2018, 5:46 p.m.

4/4 Matches have crashed tonight before exp or credits get given. I just got inserted into a 'any' match mid easy through and it was me and 4 bots. 2hrs and no games effectively

May 3, 2018, 5:49 p.m.

Next game, crashed again - that's 3 out of 4 that have done that.

Over 2 hours and not a single xp awarding match played.

Pointless playing tonight - worst patch since starting in closed beta.

There are some positive things I've spotted but honestly they're all completely over shadowed.

May 3, 2018, 5:58 p.m.

We're looking into these reports of poor server performance. Thank you everyone for your patience while we work to resolve these issues!

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

May 3, 2018, 6:08 p.m.

If you are experiencing these issues and are connected to our EU PS4 game servers, please let me know so we can continue to diagnose the problems.

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

Closed