FORUMS

Unplayable

Posted: //
May 3, 2018, 6:09 p.m.

Dark has worked super hard to put this in a constructive manner. I second everything said here and i really do see such potential in this update (despite what my caffeine induced rant on the forum may suggest).

Its just so frustrating to spend time convincing freinds that it's time to give dreadnought a second chance and then have them literally unable to play

I really can see just how much work and love has gone into adding new features to the game and they are all great. They really are!

I just wish i could actually use them

May 3, 2018, 6:16 p.m.

Updated //
May 3, 2018, 6:19 p.m.

Thanks for getting back to us on this. Im sorry for being less than polite I'N the other thread. Just frustrated. I'll post this in my group chat and hopefully everyone who has been discussing this there can help.

For now. Yes I'm definitely EU

May 3, 2018, 6:17 p.m.

Thanks for the support! We're frustrated too, and working on a solution ASAP

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

May 3, 2018, 6:17 p.m.

Updated //
May 3, 2018, 6:18 p.m.

Removed by user

May 3, 2018, 6:22 p.m.

Thanks for the info! Let you know by getting people to post here or is there a way to direct message you?

May 3, 2018, 6:25 p.m.

Updated //
May 3, 2018, 6:26 p.m.

May 3, 2018, 6:35 p.m.

I frst sgned on and got kcked out of man screen after about 5 mn. after closingand restartingI  got back in. Four queues failed to load, two said I had games that didnt load and one mid match I was booted.

hope the issues get fixed soon.

May 3, 2018, 6:48 p.m.

We just restarted the game servers after performing some back-end maintenance. Please let me know (can post in this thread is fine) if stability doesn't return and the same issues persist.

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

May 3, 2018, 6:59 p.m.

Updated //
May 3, 2018, 7:06 p.m.

Just came through a game fine and went through the scoring screen without crashing. Received my first lot of credits and xp in 5 games, contracts counted too. So it's looking better...

EU server.

May 3, 2018, 7:04 p.m.

Ragnorokx#1912 posted (#post-219678) said:

Thanks for getting back to us on this. Im sorry for being less than polite I'N the other thread. Just frustrated. I'll post this in my group chat and hopefully everyone who has been discussing this there can help.

For now. Yes I'm definitely EU

just imagine how they feel! They touted this weeks, had to delay and planned on it being able to draw people in or back, with more contect to increase revenue. Now theyre racing to coreect errors that could push more away. Theres a lot worse four letter words being thrown around in those offices right now.

Closed