FORUMS

Please read (PS4 patch 3)

Posted: //
May 3, 2018, 5:39 p.m.

A lot of players are very unhappy with the new patch and several veteran players have expressed their concern to me and are considering leaving Dreadnought for good and this worries me a lot.

The new patch has some major problems like bad menu interface, people getting stuck buying modules, glitched infinite loading screens, getting kicked from matches, game crashes and not gainig any credits or exp despite finishing a match.

I do like the direction the update has gone though such as the new hangar look and secondary loadouts new warning and alert system for buffs,debuffs, missiles and nukes, the new scoreboard looks good and the tech tree even though it's more expensive to buy a ship now (you thought we would'nt notice).

Please get the server merge on May 29th right as the EU community has very little faith left in you at the moment and this will probably be your last chance to keep a lot of players interested and to stop them from leaving for good and to restore their faith in you.

This is'nt here to say you're doing a bad job, you've made a great game despite it flaws and have a lot of dedicated fans and communities that love the game we still would'nt be here almost a year later if we did'nt, but this is the breaking point now.

Please respond to this so we know that we are being heard and our concerns noticed...

Doesn't matter how good you are, there's always someone better.

May 3, 2018, 6:13 p.m.

We are investigating the major server issues reported with PS4 Patch 3 and are working on a solution now. Rest assured, we aren't pleased with the current state either and want to fix it as soon as possible. We appreciate your continued patience and support.

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

May 5, 2018, 9:18 p.m.

Seems the new patch has given me a copy of the trident and of the zataran i now have 2 of each and looks like im missing 2 ships . I dont know who to contact to see if it can be fixed

May 6, 2018, 10:45 a.m.

Hey IIDarkStormII! That is really odd. When you have a moment, please contact our customer support department. In the ticket, please attach all screenshots of the issue and specify which ships you are missing. Thank you!

VAQSeeN - Customer/Technical Support on Player Relations

Having game/tech issues? Submit a support ticket here!

May 6, 2018, 11:34 a.m.

One of each Trident and Zataran are now "vintage" while the others have more "useful" modules as far as I know.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.