FORUMS

[PC] Server Maintenance 5/8, 8:30 - 10:00 AM CDT

Posted: //
May 8, 2018, 2:09 a.m.

We will be taking a brief downtime from 8:30 AM CDT til 10:00 AM CDT while we perform routine back-end maintenance and updates. PC game servers will be down during this time.

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

May 8, 2018, 9:55 a.m.

Update 8:53 AM CDT - Maintenance is completed ahead of schedule! Game servers are back online!

Sean McIntosh

May 8, 2018, 6:01 p.m.

Updated //
May 8, 2018, 6:02 p.m.

After this maintenance:

1 Xp rewards in Onslaught and TDM seem to have been reduced by about 50% or so.

2 Conquest matches cannot be found. Queued for a total of like 1.5 hours for Conquest only (veteran) and not a single game, even though yesterday they popped regularly when I searched "any" during the same time of the day.

What gives?

May 8, 2018, 9:25 p.m.

Updated //
May 8, 2018, 9:25 p.m.

Yeah, rewards were reverted to 1.12v1.

May 8, 2018, 11:13 p.m.

Updated //
May 8, 2018, 11:28 p.m.

Devs, could you make up your mind already? Downgrading the reward calculation, then reverting it, and now downgrading it again makes me feel played. Today I won a match, scoring near 1.5k and I only got 3k exp for my Harwich. How much worse will that be when I happen to be on a bad day?

Please consider revisiting your plan on how the rewards are calculated. I can't say for sure, but I feel that with this rate of reward a number of new players will possibly interpret it as a blatant scheme to make them buy Elite, and then they will possibly dismiss this game as "pay to win" and just leave, losing you potential customers.

(I know that this game isn't "pay to win" in its core, but "pay to progress faster" is pretty often misinterpreted as such, especially here where the struggles of T3 is real. Been there done that)

EDIT: Had another match and lost. The score was 1061, which even in the further past should fetch a good amount exp. My ship only got 1771 exp...

May 9, 2018, 1:20 p.m.

Did conquest mode get kicked off the rotation from the server maintenance?

Come join me @ Twitch

May 9, 2018, 2:14 p.m.

slab_of_bacon#9340 posted (#post-220062) said:

Did conquest mode get kicked off the rotation from the server maintenance?

It sure seems like it.

May 9, 2018, 2:43 p.m.

please revisit your exp rewards. the difference between participating and performance should be much different.

scoring high should equate to higher rewards.

right now I feel like everyone is getting the same for just playing/participating.

when the 1st place and 8th place trophy are about the same but score is about 4x the value.   Just feels blah.

Dreadnought : Great Game just growing pains

May 9, 2018, 5:20 p.m.

server down?

May 9, 2018, 6:04 p.m.

Everything should be back online @Malasorte. We had to briefly refresh the servers to ensure Scoring was appropriately rewarding and Conquest was in the Any queue

Sean McIntosh

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.