FORUMS

Crazy suggestion

Posted: //
Nov. 2, 2016, 5:22 p.m.

How about you charge MONEY for the game instead of making it F2P, then actually let the game have fun progression, non-grindy ships and unlocks, and generally improve the flow of everything? You would also probably make more money as people will see a review, think it looks fun, and buy it. Rather than installing it, seeing how ridiculously grindy it all is and how it suffers from the "just another £5 then I'll have fun" F2P P2W ideology and quit. I might sound like a troll but I'm being dead serious

Nov. 2, 2016, 6:46 p.m.

Survii#8019 posted (#post-52236)

How about you charge MONEY for the game instead of making it F2P, then actually let the game have fun progression, non-grindy ships and unlocks, and generally improve the flow of everything? You would also probably make more money as people will see a review, think it looks fun, and buy it. Rather than installing it, seeing how ridiculously grindy it all is and how it suffers from the "just another £5 then I'll have fun" F2P P2W ideology and quit. I might sound like a troll but I'm being dead serious

You dont sound like a troll. Believe me there are other people that are thinking this as well and it is a good idea, but unfortunately it might be to late for a change of this scale to take place.

Nov. 2, 2016, 11:50 p.m.

I would pay up full price for a game like this if it meant the fun I had the last patch right off the bat

Advertised in Steam and no bullshit in between. Cosmetics as sold DLC. 15-20 dollars price. Very much like Killing Floor did back then.

Funny that I want to spend money and people doesn't want to take it from me.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.