FORUMS

Serious flaws that cause people to quit

Posted: //
May 13, 2018, 12:09 p.m.

That what you get for playing solo in a teamplay game. If you want to gain full experience - team up. If you can't (actually everyone can, but some dont want to) - enjoy your scraps, and look how true players do the game. It's not a matchmaking problem. It's how it should be.

I get the feeling you are just trolling, because honestly, and no offense, your comment sounds more like someone trolling, I find it hard to believe you honestly miss the point so wide.

Yes, this is a team game, however! The teams are created by the game, and are made up of random players, random single players and sometimes squads. The "TEAM" as you keep repeating is the two opposing parties fighting. A squad is totally different. You are mixing the two meanings and effectively not making a good argument at all. As a matter of fact, your argument as soon as you fall outside the topic, as soon as you mix match words in trying to prove your point, fails.

Teams are made up of single random players, and sometimes squads in those teams. Repeat that a few times maybe so that you do not continue to make this same mistake.

I am a true player, lvl 50, I have over 1600 fights and played only a few times in squads. I agree with those who have made the point that if they are teamed up being a single lvl 50 on one team, opposing a team that has 4-5 lvl 50s, you are not going to win. That is a fact, you will never win those matches. They are not fair, they are not good games, they are not fun for those who win and lose because there is absolutely no challege involved. In effect, playing the game this way means most of the time you are rolling the dice to see if you get on a winning team, and that's it. Everything else is just playing it through.

Once you get to lvl 50, you can bail out of matches unfair and still enoy the game only fighting matches that are fair. I have been doing so, and enjoying the game far more. But for those that are not at lvl 50, who are pushing hard, grinding 4 times harder on average than someone in a squad, most of those people will quit. Fact. If you like this game, then I would think you would argue for those points that increase the player base, not argue for those things that cause people to leave.

May 13, 2018, 12:14 p.m.

Lilith#8091 posted (#post-220273) said:

That's why you can't get better. You just bail out from any challenge, and then going forums to whine about "broken matchmaking". Only thing broken here is your attitude. Matchmaking is fine. Also, maybe this game isn't for you?

I don't play in squads because almost every single match is unfair, and I love, absolutely thrive on a good fair challenge. But when you know for a fact there is no way of winning, the point in fighting becomes mute. It takes all the enjoyment and fun out of the game. A challenge is when you have a chance of completing it. The word challenge has absolutely nothing to do with a heavily skewed, unfair match where most times it's 4-5 lvl 50s, against a team that has one.

How about this, try playing solo. Play those games where you are paired against 4-5 lvl 50s, and you are the only one on your team. Do that, and then repeat 100s of times, as I have over 1000 times. But until you do that, until you experience how the mechanics of the team creation works, you have no experience to draw from and cannot effectively argue any point. And you know why, because you do not know enough to understand the issue, because you play in a squad.

These are not complaints, these are flaws in the game that the devs know exist, and need to fix.

May 13, 2018, 12:21 p.m.

SkyRaider#3584 posted (#post-220285) said:

Lilith#8091 posted (#post-220268) said:

That what you get for playing solo in a teamplay game. If you want to gain full experience - team up. If you can't (actually everyone can, but some dont want to) - enjoy your scraps, and look how true players do the game. It's not a matchmaking problem. It's how it should be.

Im not sure whats worse: your flawed logic or holier than thou attitude. "True players." Really?

I think she's just one of those people that loves winning even when it's not deserved or fair. I feel, it's my opinion that she's getting nasty because she knows eventually the flaws and problems will be fixed, and then she won't be winning anymore.

Personally, I think it's disgusting when I find people who ride on the coatails of their team as if that means by extension they are a good player. She might be a decent pilot, but somehow I get the feeling since she defends a flawed and broken system, that she isn't a good pilot, knows she's not a good pilot, and fears fighting any match as a solo because she knows she's know going to do well. Where in a squad, she feels she is better than other players, because of how well her squad does not her.

It's pretty obvious there are issues and problems with the team creation. Everyone knows this. When I read someone defending the broken system it makes me think first they must be crummy pilots scared things will change and they will stop winning as often. My opinion is this person is the same.

May 13, 2018, 1:29 p.m.

Updated //
May 13, 2018, 1:30 p.m.

Nexeroff#4718 posted (#post-220291) said:

SkyRaider#3584 posted (#post-220285) said:

Lilith#8091 posted (#post-220268) said:

Im not sure whats worse: your flawed logic or holier than thou attitude. "True players." Really?

I think she's just one of those people that loves winning even when it's not deserved or fair. I feel, it's my opinion that she's getting nasty because she knows eventually the flaws and problems will be fixed, and then she won't be winning anymore.

Personally, I think it's disgusting when I find people who ride on the coatails of their team as if that means by extension they are a good player. She might be a decent pilot, but somehow I get the feeling since she defends a flawed and broken system, that she isn't a good pilot, knows she's not a good pilot, and fears fighting any match as a solo because she knows she's know going to do well. Where in a squad, she feels she is better than other players, because of how well her squad does not her.

It's pretty obvious there are issues and problems with the team creation. Everyone knows this. When I read someone defending the broken system it makes me think first they must be crummy pilots scared things will change and they will stop winning as often. My opinion is this person is the same.

Youre probably right. Its a very simple, easy to understand issue so it would have to be bias.

I played about 8 games today. In about 5 of them us solos went against squads and got butchered. I only stick through for some xp and cash, but theres no enjoyment in it at all. Just go through the motions.

May 13, 2018, 4:15 p.m.

It is a reason I don't play as often now, espesically when you get put up against squads game after game and get butchered most of them. I try and stick them out for some points but get very frustrated and lose interest. The Dreadnought team have recieved a lot of my frustration via in game reporting lol

I have played in squads etc. but found the waiting for others to do real life things in between games boring. Most of those people don't play anymore for some unknown reason. I prefer a quick game end then in to the next. I don't want to use a third party software package to enhance the game, I am not against it, but it's not for me. I like to play casually and when I feel like it.

Some of the best games are when two highly experianced squads go head to head and you have a bit part in the game. I especially like that scenario in Legendary.

I will keep sitting on the fence to see what happens in the future.

Forever Remain

May 13, 2018, 10 p.m.

Once again, match after match I am seeing squads of 4-5 lvl 50s against a mix match of low end players.

It makes absolutely no logical sense to operate this game now, in a way that is not intended later. This will cause people to leave the game once it does change, and will drive others to quit before they ever are able to play fair matches that you can actually win!

Why would the Devs want to get people acclimated to an unfair match system that will eventually be fixed, when the correct answer and solution is so obvious? It makes absolutely no logical nor business sense!

Please Devs, fix this issue soon!

May 14, 2018, 12:30 p.m.

It's confirmed by devs that punishment for leavers will be significantly increased in next updates. So yeah, the issue of your kind ruining games for everyone will be fixed soon

May 14, 2018, 12:37 p.m.

Lilith#8091 posted (#post-220342) said:

It's confirmed by devs that punishment for leavers will be significantly increased in next updates. So yeah, the issue of your kind ruining games for everyone will be fixed soon

Yeah, "his kind" are the ones that ruin games... Since you haven't noticed (missing a recurring theme of yours), the game will die because of people like you, not him. You sound like a religious fanatic with questionable sanity.

May 14, 2018, 1:20 p.m.

SkyRaider#3584 posted (#post-220344) said:

Lilith#8091 posted (#post-220342) said:

Yeah, "his kind" are the ones that ruin games... Since you haven't noticed (missing a recurring theme of yours), the game will die because of people like you, not him. You sound like a religious fanatic with questionable sanity.

Hey, I am not the onliest religous fanatic with questionable sanity here, great

I really hate it when people leave because of squads. We have to do all the work, and that captain just leaves. Traitors, sorry but it really feels like this sometimes.

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

May 14, 2018, 1:30 p.m.

Updated //
May 14, 2018, 1:32 p.m.

Just keep lying about your "issues" that "killing" the game, there's 0.00001% chance that some dev might actually believe your words.

Anyway, I believe that DN developers will focus on the actual game problems, instead of wasting time on comforting a small insignificant bunch of leavers that avoiding any challenge and refusing to play teamplay game as a team.

tl;dr: stop projecting your small problems on a game. Learn to play and get a squad.

Closed