FORUMS

Serious flaws that cause people to quit

Posted: //
May 17, 2018, 11:18 a.m.

Updated //
May 17, 2018, 11:18 a.m.

It's already obvious that anything that confronts yours (the only right) opinion - instantly labeled "irrelevant", "off-topic" or "not seeing the point". Sadly, it's the only argument you have in any discussion.

May 17, 2018, 1:49 p.m.

I'm glad it looks like Nexeroff got some practice typing, I hope ze worked on grammar as well. I'm not reading any of it though.

Skyraider, not much can be said to a person that cannot see the relevance of a statement made in response to their own post. I'm going to err on the side of malicious intent, thereby assuming your intent is taking the direction of the conversation toward argueing semantics, personal attacks, intentionally misconstrue concepts and rely on a person's willingness to play into your false-victimology to perpetuate the process-- ultimately leading nowhere.

Lilith: Proverbs 23:9

May 17, 2018, 2:30 p.m.

Closing this thread as it has kind of devolved into mud-slinging.

We appreciate the constructive feedback provided in this post, and agree that the experience of squads vs random players is not completely where we would like it yet. The improvements to the game in the coming months aim to reduce the disparity between these two groups and a more even playing field for player skill to be the deciding factor in a battle.

As per the forum rules, witchhunts and calling out of individual players is not to be tolerated. If you have beef with someone, keep it off our boards and leave it on the battlefield. Please reach out to moderators privately if you see these rules being bent/broken or if individuals in-game are creating a toxic/hostile gameplay environment.

Thanks!

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

Closed