FORUMS

What I hate about the new Update - PS4

Posted: //
May 17, 2018, 12:05 p.m.

Updated //
May 17, 2018, 12:07 p.m.

Cipher_73#7198 posted (#post-220605) said:

I hear ya. I've had those many times where I was on the top of my team on a really bad losing match, perhaps they can incorporate something like "Captain (insert name) valiantly fought in battle". This way the captain is recognized for their efforts.

We might get some new stuff during the time of the Steam release, I think the post match screen we got with the recent PS4 update is also the one the PC version had for a while.

And in case anyone is wondering, I edited the Bible line out because I didn't plan on bringing religion into a Dreadnought discussing after criticising someone else for bringing politics into it a few days ago.

May 17, 2018, 12:16 p.m.

Patrazor#2302 posted (#post-220606) said:

Cipher_73#7198 posted (#post-220605) said:

I hear ya. I've had those many times where I was on the top of my team on a really bad losing match, perhaps they can incorporate something like "Captain (insert name) valiantly fought in battle". This way the captain is recognized for their efforts.

We might get some new stuff during the time of the Steam release, I think the post match screen we got with the recent PS4 update is also the one the PC version had for a while.

And in case anyone is wondering, I edited the Bible line out because I didn't plan on bringing religion into a Dreadnought discussing after criticising someone else for bringing politics into it a few days ago.

Thanks. Hopefully it gets changed.

May 18, 2018, 8:17 a.m.

Patrazor#2302 posted (#post-220600) said:

SkyRaider#3584 posted (#post-220595) said:

Further, it makes paying for any captain apparel even more meaningless now that you don't even see everyone's.

Not on PS4 in my opinion. Especially the faces are much more visable in the new version. For players who finish in the top three regularly and want to show off their CGI looks the new one seems to be the better option.

And I think that players who don't finish in the top 3 regularly but do get into it once a while and then see their character get featured feel more positive than just seeing their name on the stats in the third position or whereever it was on the table and then their CGI character in the background with other players not even associating your name with it because there is other things they look at.

If a player doesn't care about the team and it is an intense and balanced match the player won't make it high on the list anyway.

I don't mind the top 3 screen and I primarily agree with you on that point. But the old screen where it showed the teams facing another got the feeling of team vs team across. I think and updated version of that for the rewards screen would be good.

Closed