FORUMS

tier 6 and other sugestions

Posted: //
May 18, 2018, 8:37 a.m.

I think that tier 6 would be a good idea and that it would help with the problem of not having enaoth people playing legendary now there would be two tiers insted of one (like the other clases(recruit and veteran)) This is just a sugestion but maybe they can have 5 modules and be faster insted of slower but not have better modules (like the other tiers) and be only have a little bit more health compared to the other tier diference.

ps: Please leave other sugestions here

May 18, 2018, 8:46 a.m.

Oh btw great game this would solve the carier issue(two hangars on dread).

May 18, 2018, 8:52 a.m.

T6 wouldn't "fix" the legendary problem. People don't want to be in the lower T ship in a division, especaly if they have fought there way throught T3. They don't want to go back to that fighting T5's in legendary. to get legendary populated, there needs to be more of an incentive than there currently is to play legendary in a T4.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

May 18, 2018, 9:10 a.m.

I agree with Belial; it would start a whole new grind. Further, given the exponential cost of upgrading each tier, I can only imagine what T6 would be.

May 18, 2018, 9:43 a.m.

ok sorry just a sugestion

May 18, 2018, 10 a.m.

but like I already mentioned it would be diferent so maybe you would ilke insted have to unlock all the ships in a class (implies that there would only have about 8-10tier 6 craft a (one for each craft plus some for completing misons)(think havock mode or may chalenges)) ex: a boss

May 18, 2018, 10 a.m.

but not as a hero

May 18, 2018, 10:05 a.m.

comandermatt#1979 posted (#post-220660) said:

ok sorry just a sugestion

No need to be sorry at all; suggestions are always welcome especially since the game is still looking to improve.

May 18, 2018, 10:14 a.m.

oh is sky raider coming from brandon mull or is it just a coincedence

ps: previes posts were to stop the grind problem other sugestions: maintain kdr or get a certaint amount of asists or heals (for tier 6 tac cruiser(healer))

May 18, 2018, 10:53 a.m.

Also why is nobody answering the parts were i'm probably right but everybody is ansering the ones were i'm obiusly wrong (and mentionded the fact I was wrong) (okay now I sound like i'm complaning but i'm fine with it)

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.