FORUMS

Goodbye Dreadnought, you win.

Posted: //
May 18, 2018, 8:08 p.m.

This game feels worse than when i first started playing this. He Matchmaking is still virtually nonexistent; AI ships are still liabilities, and now the Progress is worse than before with this "improved research system"

Many problems are still not addressed in this game, like the Heal Balling that is still rampant, the questionable buffs and nerfs that nobody ask for, and the now terrible Onslaught mode with the Command Ship still not tiering in HP by Fleets.

You know what, I'm done. I hoped silently that the game could be salvaged in some way, but no; it's effectively dead to me. Goodbye Dreadnought,

May 19, 2018, 12:46 a.m.

Maybe try back when the issues are resolved.

If Greybox is serious about the Steam release, these issues must be addressed prior. So maybe after Steam release!

May 19, 2018, 4:56 a.m.

Nexeroff#4718 posted (#post-220692) said:

If Greybox is serious about the Steam release, these issues must be addressed prior. So maybe after Steam release!

Haha - you must have not followed their PS4 launch and what came of it.

May 19, 2018, 12:55 p.m.

1. yup ai is not good

May 19, 2018, 12:56 p.m.

at all

May 19, 2018, 7:06 p.m.

maximmm#5966 posted (#post-220696) said:

Nexeroff#4718 posted (#post-220692) said:

Haha - you must have not followed their PS4 launch and what came of it.

You're right, I have no idea what is going on with the PS4 launch, I play on a PC, haven't even bothered to try the game on my PS4 because I would have to create a new account. And I am not going to grind out T5s and officer mods again. If the game was reset today, I would stop playing today. If this is the case with people who play on PS4, can't blame them for fleeing the game. But I honestly have absolutely no clue what PS4 players are going through. Not much I could contribute to those discussions so I tend to stear clear of them.

May 20, 2018, 4:59 a.m.

Updated //
May 20, 2018, 5:03 a.m.

Nexeroff#4718 posted (#post-220767) said:

You're right, I have no idea what is going on with the PS4 launch, I play on a PC, haven't even bothered to try the game on my PS4 because I would have to create a new account. And I am not going to grind out T5s and officer mods again. If the game was reset today, I would stop playing today. If this is the case with people who play on PS4, can't blame them for fleeing the game. But I honestly have absolutely no clue what PS4 players are going through. Not much I could contribute to those discussions so I tend to stear clear of them.

On PS4 we have less crashes (basically none these days), less squadding, more modes (for now), and more Legendary matches (and that with region lock) from what I read on here. The problem with the PS4 version after the launch were post match crashes after every few matches or so, something that definitely hurt the game but has been resolved quickly.

May 20, 2018, 8:28 p.m.

im just starting out on ps4, tier 3s, and am getting frozen after selecting what type of match i want proving grounds works but thats only so much fun also not that many on when i do get to play maybe four other non bots at most

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.