FORUMS

Ps4 - Blue screen again

Posted: //
May 24, 2018, 7:50 a.m.

on ps4 I,ve gotten 2 blue screens and so have some of my other friends. Also the the map loading screen where it has the map still pic with the name hangs for a very long time , excessively long time since the latest patch from 5-21-18. I've reported this through the in game bug reporter also.

May 24, 2018, 12:28 p.m.

Hey hotrods_n_harleys, can we get an update from you if this is still occurring after today's maintenance? The servers are back up for PS4. Thanks!

VAQSeeN - Customer/Technical Support on Player Relations

Having game/tech issues? Submit a support ticket here!

May 24, 2018, 8:56 p.m.

So far played for 6 hours without any blue screens. But the map load screen still hangs for an awlful long time wanted to put some time in before reporting back.

May 25, 2018, 1:29 a.m.

after 11 hours straight I got a blue screen. It happened in the hangar while picking a ship to customize. And after restarting the game 2 matches later the server crashed and kicked everyone from that match. Then stayed stuck on the DN loading screen had to close and restart.   also sent an in game bug report .

May 25, 2018, 9:25 a.m.

This just happened to me over on the EU server, Error CE-34 (bluescreen). I hadnt even played a single match either. i just logged in to the server went to the hanger to change a module and then bluescreen. Yesterday i had severe audio issues, most of it the in game audio cut out apart from ships exploding and engine/thruster sound effects.

Doesn't matter how good you are, there's always someone better.

May 25, 2018, 9:26 a.m.

This just happened to me over on the EU server, Error CE-34 (bluescreen). I hadnt even played a single match either. i just logged in to the server went to the hanger to change a module and then bluescreen. Yesterday i had severe audio issues, most of it the in game audio cut out apart from ships exploding and engine/thruster sound effects.

May 25, 2018, 9:39 a.m.

Trying to use a phone on this website is impossible aswell if you couldn't tell

May 25, 2018, 1:17 p.m.

Devs are actively tracking them to solve for them. Thank you for the additional information.

Live QA Representative

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.