FORUMS

Please more of this!

Posted: //
May 27, 2018, 5:23 a.m.

hotrods_n_harleys#3566 posted (#post-221221) said:

"Thank you sir.....may I have another ?" If this is going to be implimented again can you run 2 weekends in a row please for those of us that work every other weekend [me] or all weekends can get the same benifit from your generosity ?

ps. makeing this standard would be great too

I fully agree here.

I have six weeks of free time from 02.07 - 11.08 2018, but I have to see when I am in Paris and when I am home. Xp overclock for two weeks would sweeten my summer holidays so much. Or just make it standard.

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

May 27, 2018, 9:04 a.m.

As much as Id like to see it standard, I doubt they make it standard as a primary part of their business model is to get people to pay to improve the grind.

May 27, 2018, 10:04 a.m.

Updated //
May 27, 2018, 10:06 a.m.

SkyRaider#3584 posted (#post-221242) said:

As much as Id like to see it standard, I doubt they make it standard as a primary part of their business model is to get people to pay to improve the grind

At a xp surplus and a credit deficit there is the incentive to purchase green credits from the exchange market. But still would be nice too see as a standard operating procedure even if it were as a special event if not every day .

May 27, 2018, 10:14 a.m.

Updated //
May 30, 2018, 9:31 a.m.

I wholeheartedly agree with making this a regular thing, not every week maybe every other. I've seen a big surge of new players and old salty veterans returning to play because of this.

Doesn't matter how good you are, there's always someone better.

May 27, 2018, 11:56 a.m.

We're happy to hear you guys are liking the bonus XP event! I'll be sure to forward these thoughts over to the team.

VAQSeeN - Customer/Technical Support on Player Relations

Having game/tech issues? Submit a support ticket here!

May 27, 2018, 12:10 p.m.

Updated //
May 27, 2018, 4:12 p.m.

STILL SHOULD BE A + NO DEATHS BONUS..I JUST DID AWSOME AS A HEALER....ONLY 5 DEATHS FOR WHOLE TEAM NO DEATHS FOR ME...HEALING WAS ON POINT.....I SHOULD HAVE TOOK A PICTURE /SCREENSHOT ...

description

looks like a good cold night in space

hmm i guess no point wasting time on this rock of a planet....calling all crew,this is your caption speaking enough picking your nose's and playing cards get ur sissy butts to worktime to blow sum shit up {all hands to your stations!!!}....prep my ship....and weres my soda and i want hot pizza ...(sigh)cant find good help these days

May 27, 2018, 12:15 p.m.

Updated //
May 31, 2018, 7:42 a.m.

A TEAMATE DIED 1 TIME AND ARGUED {HEY WERE MY HEALS} ANOTHER TEAMATE SAID THIS IS A ONESIDED MATCH WE WON...AND WE WERE ALL LOL LULZ IN THE CHAT.... I WAS THE ONLY HEALER IN 3/4 OF THE GAME ONE OUR SNIPERS CHANGED ROLSE CUZ HE DIDNT LIKE IT...LAST 40SEC OF MATCH...

STILL WOULD BE NICE IF I COULD FLY BACK TO BASE/HANGER AND GET EXTRA BONUS FOR DOCKING AND NOT DIEING ONCE

1. +600XP NO DEATH {per match}

2. +600XP DOCKING/RETURN HOME {can only be done once}

3. +600XP-The captain always keeps his promise {BADGE} OR PERK only if player wins 5 matchs in a row WOULD BE NICE TO GET THIS

description

hmm i guess no point wasting time on this rock of a planet....calling all crew,this is your caption speaking enough picking your nose's and playing cards get ur sissy butts to worktime to blow sum shit up {all hands to your stations!!!}....prep my ship....and weres my soda and i want hot pizza ...(sigh)cant find good help these days

May 29, 2018, 1:43 a.m.

Updated //
May 31, 2018, 7:43 a.m.

description LIKE IT GET NO BETTER!!! would love to had a option to fly back to base dock and get my extra +600 no death exp +600 docking exp

description

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.