FORUMS

Being thrown into matches already started.

Posted: //
May 25, 2018, 4:44 p.m.

It's a pet peve of mine. Specially when you are thrown into a match where you are placed on the losing team, and the other team has a much higher score.

I understand you still retain your battle bonus for another match, but that is insignificant in comparison how being thrown into these matches will negatively affect your stats, if you stay.

As well, being thrown into a match without being able to first evaluate the opposing team and choosing a ship, specially since you might not get another chance to do so because the match is close to ending, is not fair at all.

If someone leaves a match during a game for whatever reason, it should be filled by an AI, instead of a random single player. This only affects random single players, and not those in squads who are actively playing in their squad, so another unfair issue in regards to single randoms.

I would like to see this changed so that being thrown into a match this way does not single out, and only affect those of us who play a single randoms. We are not here to be farmed for XP, not here to accumulate stats that do not properly reflect our actual contribution to matches. We are not here to be stand in extras when the game needs to fill in a slot on a losing team.

I prefer playing as a single random for many reasons I have expressed many times. But it seems we, the randoms, are treated unfairly by the matching system, by being thrown into matches mid match, by stats that do not properly reflect our real contributions, etc. This game requires single randoms, squads require single randoms, yet we are treated by the game mechanics as if we are being punished for choosing to play as single randoms.

May 28, 2018, 8:56 a.m.

Updated //
May 28, 2018, 8:56 a.m.

I agree with the above statement... ...i just went though my quee up of 2 mins then get shoot into super warp space to a battle with 40seconds of a match left .... boom you loose then the audio q say {caption i think we should fire up the warp drive and get out of here}... lol

description

looks like a good cold night in space

hmm i guess no point wasting time on this rock of a planet....calling all crew,this is your caption speaking enough picking your nose's and playing cards get ur sissy butts to worktime to blow sum shit up {all hands to your stations!!!}....prep my ship....and weres my soda and i want hot pizza ...(sigh)cant find good help these days

May 28, 2018, 9:32 a.m.

Updated //
May 28, 2018, 9:35 a.m.

It happens bcause people drop from the match, for what ever reason that might be. So the MM trys to rebalane the match. The only Fix for that would be to stop people droping from matches.

Also if stats are your biggest concern, then you are better off rolling with a squad in the games current state as you know you'll have 4 people in your team that you can rely on.

though using stats are a reason to have soemthing removed when this is your sig is kind of funny. "I will sometimes bail on a match if it's obvious my team is at a serious disadvantage and a win or decent score is impossible."

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

May 28, 2018, 9:34 a.m.

I love late joining. Maybe add a checbox for those who don't though.

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

May 28, 2018, 12:46 p.m.

Updated //
May 28, 2018, 12:48 p.m.

Has anyone else been getting extending load times to get to the ready screen? Often I come in eith anywhere between 5-15 left to choose your ship. Sometimes I even pop in a few seconds after start with whatever ship is forst in my lineup, which for veteran isnt bad since its the Vigo and I really likr that ship.

May 28, 2018, 1:36 p.m.

SkyRaider#3584 posted (#post-221353) said:

Has anyone else been getting extending load times to get to the ready screen? Often I come in eith anywhere between 5-15 left to choose your ship. Sometimes I even pop in a few seconds after start with whatever ship is forst in my lineup, which for veteran isnt bad since its the Vigo and I really likr that ship.

its always been a thing sadly

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

May 28, 2018, 4:57 p.m.

Load times entirely depend on the speed of your computer (except for the stuck on load screen bug, obviously, but that one never gets you into battle).

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

May 28, 2018, 9:02 p.m.

well my i7 6700hq doing well.. 2.60hz to 3.50....chugging along just fine

description

hmm i guess no point wasting time on this rock of a planet....calling all crew,this is your caption speaking enough picking your nose's and playing cards get ur sissy butts to worktime to blow sum shit up {all hands to your stations!!!}....prep my ship....and weres my soda and i want hot pizza ...(sigh)cant find good help these days

May 28, 2018, 10:56 p.m.

Snib#1627 posted (#post-221372) said:

Load times entirely depend on the speed of your computer (except for the stuck on load screen bug, obviously, but that one never gets you into battle).

Im playing on PS4 though.

May 29, 2018, 10:54 a.m.

Updated //
May 29, 2018, 10:57 a.m.

smh...yikes good luck with that...frame cap's / limited hardware/software updates.... system release upgrades dont count

description

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.