FORUMS

Bonus XP Weekend - The Way It Should Be

Posted: //
May 28, 2018, 10:11 p.m.

slab_of_bacon#9340 posted (#post-221376) said:

Oh squads are playing for the win, I can assure you. And the incentive to squad up is high for the May community challenge too. Even with double XP and current elite status I'm unfortunately hitting burnout again against the discord squad cancer.

Nah, there are certain squads who are just circle-jerking (surprised I say that here) for personal score no matter how the battle develops. Or maybe they just don't know better, no idea. Result is the same.

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

May 28, 2018, 10:50 p.m.

The double exp this last weekend..should be double exp every weekend..hehe..

Lots of player online Positive insights Players tell their friends Lots of new players New players tend to buy elite stats More money for you devs .

Think bout it.

May 29, 2018, 3:22 a.m.

It was a strange feeling, after months scraping and saving to buy tier IV modules, I was getting enough xp this weekend to buy tier V modules in 2 games

May 29, 2018, 10:37 a.m.

Updated //
May 29, 2018, 11:17 a.m.

I contacted the Support department who said that they will forward my thoughts to the relevant departments, also did I directly contact YAGER. This is something too great to be ignored.

Edit: Don't do this, the Forums are the most direct and best way for everything.

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

May 29, 2018, 11:12 a.m.

Well, event over but well worth it........

I'd say best idea perhaps we could do a +50% on each weekend with a x2 last weekend of each month? Or perhaps when it hits steam.

Safe to say, 50% is likely enough for set hours of the days perhaps or just a thing to do for the Weekends. *By the time I get the cash for what I've all unlocked for my 5s, I'll have plenty of more Exp by then...

XD

As for thoughts otherwise, How one thing could do is have ships cost SOME Credits to have keeper mods at T5? Though again with how much one can with 5s get on Legs per game then also with BB, It feels pretty good, and with how cheap BB is at Vet to run seems to be ok.

So imo, Only do the x2 on occasion with +50% as norm on Weekends with plenty to gain running Legs as normal. (and we can have Rec and Vet for "fun" doing Coop mission stuffs eh),

"Glory to the Truth, amen." (>_< '7

May 29, 2018, 12:41 p.m.

Leave the bonus, game is a real grind with out it.

May 29, 2018, 1:11 p.m.

Morpheous61#4945 posted (#post-221422) said:

Leave the bonus, game is a real grind with out it.

You mean "keep it", right? As some people probably already now, this is one of my major desires, right after a Carrier class. (Stay on topic please)

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

May 29, 2018, 6:58 p.m.

loved XP weekend, I got 2 new ships

May 29, 2018, 8:43 p.m.

The xp buff was fun and should be done every weekend and maybe just on tier 3 and over a permanent xp buff heres why:

1 the tier 1-3 grind is minor and should be keept that way. 2 the tier 3-4 and 4-5 grind is bad 3 more than 50% would result in people joining legendary early and stop the maximum amount of replayabilaty 4 the devs would get money of credits 5 loads of players are availeble the weekends and it would make a que and machmaking better 6 all the time would stop the novelty of it (imagine christmas every day)

May 30, 2018, 2:11 a.m.

Updated //
May 30, 2018, 2:13 a.m.

I enjoyed the Bonus Xp weekend one of the few events that makes me want to return to play since apart from the progression this game has nothing to incentivise you to come back to play.

However I was a bit disappointed by the event since the credits you win during the even remain the same and are not doubled. Result you get to research a lot of mods but you have no money to buy them. this situation is now continuine during the week and it is a bit worst in my opinion.

Why? Well all know how hard it is to grind a bit of xp and open a mod. Now when I have finally done it and researched the mod I wanted I do not have the money to buy it.

In my opinion if you do similar events besides doubling the exp you have to double the credits as well or at least do an event were you double the credits.

Also over all try to make the game more inviting to play. E.g. Make downed ships drop somthing of interest like parts of a blueprint that when all have been collected makes you able to craft a hero ship. Give us somthing worthed to paly for the just grind progression.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.