FORUMS

Scrambler pulse

Posted: //
May 28, 2018, 10:39 p.m.

Can this be chained? Cuz i just got my behind whooped..a corvette chained this skill on me..

May 29, 2018, 2:01 a.m.

It can be, but not from the same ship(unless it the Dreadnough bomber module) but ships can stack the effect by hitting you with scramble one at a time. The Dreadnough module bombers they drop scramble mines so if you fly through the mines that can give the impression that an attacking ship is giving out multi scrambles.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 11600K @ 3.9GHz|32GB Corsair Vengunce RGP SL Pro 3600mHz|MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Corsair TX 650W|Win11 Pro X64| Corsair Spec Delta Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

May 29, 2018, 4:30 a.m.

Updated //
May 29, 2018, 4:32 a.m.

earwhenUS#2007 posted (#post-221379) said:

Can this be chained? Cuz i just got my behind whooped..a corvette chained this skill on me..

Corvettes have no scramble pulse, but they can drop scrambler mines. At tier 4 it's 4 mines, so you can chain scramble yourself 4 times by moving into them all. It's also a fairly short cooldown module.

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

May 29, 2018, 10:53 a.m.

T4 vet with mod reboot and scrambler mines can drop two groups of 4 mines before the target is aware of what is going on. Bad tactic in my mind, but it can be done. That would certainly seem like chained pulses.

More new T4 pilots are unlocking mod reboot first I have noticed when looking at my teams fitting during team creation. I think they are trying to create as much suicide damage as possible perhaps out of frustration considering the matching system is so skewed.

May 29, 2018, 11:01 a.m.

HandSolo#4718 posted (#post-221416) said:

T4 vet with mod reboot and scrambler mines can drop two groups of 4 mines before the target is aware of what is going on. Bad tactic in my mind, but it can be done. That would certainly seem like chained pulses.

More new T4 pilots are unlocking mod reboot first I have noticed when looking at my teams fitting during team creation. I think they are trying to create as much suicide damage as possible perhaps out of frustration considering the matching system is so skewed.

Mod reboot on a corvette? Pass me some of that weed pls.

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

May 29, 2018, 6:58 p.m.

It just sux cuz you cant do anything bout it

May 29, 2018, 7:08 p.m.

You cannot do anything about it after it happens, but you can before. Preemptive tactics are the best, disrupt them before they do you. Kill them before they get close enough, watch your rear and flanks better. Snug up to a tac ship pilot who's decent, stay with your group, like a school of fish, the more ships around you the less chance you will get hit.

Yeah, being disrupted or other forms of ewar can be annoying, but it has its place in gameplay. So long as there is a balanced risk involved in relation to a weapon or mod used, in this case the requirement to get really close, it's not an option tactic.

May 29, 2018, 7:10 p.m.

Scrubber module on the corvet will remove the debuff. Just don't fly into another mine.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 11600K @ 3.9GHz|32GB Corsair Vengunce RGP SL Pro 3600mHz|MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Corsair TX 650W|Win11 Pro X64| Corsair Spec Delta Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

May 29, 2018, 7:40 p.m.

Snib#1627 posted (#post-221418) said:

Yeah, pretty much screwed that imiginary fit. Phffft, not sure why I thought you could fit a mod reboot friefing to a corvette. Should have waited and checked. I just started flying vets. I really thought that you could fit the mod reboot on a vet.

Obviously I was wrong! =) But if you are ever in Northern Cali, let me know and I'll hook you up with some of the best NorCal trees. So good in fact I suspect that might be the very reason why I thought you could fit a mod rebooter on a vet.

May 31, 2018, 12:13 p.m.

Snib#1627 posted (#post-221418) said:

There is OB that reboot all modules when health drop to certain values so it is possible

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.