FORUMS

COMMUNITY DECAL EVENT: SECOND VOTING SESSION - VOTE UNTIL 6/5

Posted: //
May 29, 2018, 5:02 p.m.

We're officially starting the second voting session of our "Community Decal Event".

Our art team just finished the initial batch of decals for Enyo. And you now have until June 4th to vote for your favorite!

Use the "thumbs up" button beside each post to vote for which decal is your favorite. Just, keep in mind, you’re not choosing the final decal just yet.

French Community Manager

"Do or do not, there is no try."

May 29, 2018, 5:03 p.m.

Updated //
May 29, 2018, 5:05 p.m.

description

French Community Manager

May 29, 2018, 5:09 p.m.

description

French Community Manager

May 29, 2018, 5:12 p.m.

description

French Community Manager

May 29, 2018, 9:23 p.m.

Updated //
May 29, 2018, 9:27 p.m.

The weird eye looking one in the upsilon is the one that stands out to me the most and has the most personality, whilst also being the most simple; therefore this is the cleanest to read and likely the best to make a base from. It also leaves the most up to interpretation and imagination. (a possible common thought from players being "Is that a simplistic octopus/jellyfish/squid, or could it be a a ship?")

It might be privy to replace the triangle within that circle with the third one's logo.

May 30, 2018, 1:54 a.m.

Much better way to do the votes.

But where can I vote for the first iteration? Looks much more interesting than any of these.

Enyo original

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

May 30, 2018, 7:53 a.m.

Yes Snib, that looked so much better!

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

May 30, 2018, 7:58 a.m.

description description

May 30, 2018, 8:16 a.m.

Updated //
May 30, 2018, 8:19 a.m.

The second one looks cool Hootorez.

description

^Just kidding, this would be an awful Decal

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

May 30, 2018, 11:39 a.m.

Snib#1627 posted (#post-221488) said:

Much better way to do the votes.

But where can I vote for the first iteration? Looks much more interesting than any of these.

Enyo original

The Enyo decal from the first week is actually not a decal, it is the Enyo faction logo.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.