First it was maintenance, now it's battle bonus.
- I have to wait 10 minutes between veteran matches.
- If I enter a match with less than 1m time remaining on BB, I have to wait another extra match because those few seconds are wasted
- If I have a match where I don't have the ability to perform or if I just have a bad match, but I also have battle bonus, I pretty much waste it
- My income is spiking between matches, meaning that after getting battle bonus, my motivation to play without is non-existing
- If you buy BB once, you have to keep buying it, as buying it only delays the cooldown till next match.
I will propose the same as I proposed for maintenance, remove it and normalize our income. There's no need to have a credit sink anymore, T5 is our credit sink. BB was designed to give us more experience, but the experience is the easy part to get anyway.