FORUMS

Rewards buff for conquest?

Posted: //
May 31, 2018, 7:51 p.m.

I mean really, Just had a match where I got a score of 2070, yet that yealed 2.3K XP for my chosen ship. Everytime I get conquest I just want to quite back to hanger and not waste my time playing, in my opinion, an unrewarding game mode.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 11600K @ 3.9GHz|32GB Corsair Vengunce RGP SL Pro 3600mHz|MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Corsair TX 650W|Win11 Pro X64| Corsair Spec Delta Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

May 31, 2018, 10:19 p.m.

+1 They tried to quietly reduce the rewards in the last patch, ppl complained, they restored the rewards for tdm and onslaught, but kept conquest low. Think I'm a conspiracy theroist? Prove me wrong by buffing the conquest rewards. It's a fun mode but I instaquit when I get it.

May 31, 2018, 11:34 p.m.

I don't que for conquest because of this very reason. Plus, considering the problems with player population for any given match tier, it seems it's really only serving to split up the already underpopulated matches.

June 1, 2018, 12:49 a.m.

tempshell#6368 posted (#post-221709) said:

+1 They tried to quietly reduce the rewards in the last patch, ppl complained, they restored the rewards for tdm and onslaught, but kept conquest low. Think I'm a conspiracy theroist? Prove me wrong by buffing the conquest rewards. It's a fun mode but I instaquit when I get it.

they have done this on console a couple of times and nobody spoke up ( myself included ) so I was very impressed with the pc community when they rallied and was able to get that reversed. Just wish we would have done so too.       Back on topic : Now that I've been on pc for a short time now where conquest mode is available and have played I agree with all posts in this thread thus far.   +1 more for rewards buff for conquest mode.

June 1, 2018, 4:39 a.m.

Updated //
June 1, 2018, 4:40 a.m.

If we can trust those red guys on discord, devs already know that. It's been reported to them on the releaseday of concquest. Also after every patch/hotfix that came ever since. It's just, the people who decide whats being patched first dont see this as an important thing, so it might (still) need some weeks to be fixed. edit.: if it get fixed before steamlaunch at all

Join the official Dreadnought Discord server for quick questions and tips via discord.gg/dreadnought !

June 1, 2018, 6:12 a.m.

Finally something I can agree with you Belial.

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

June 2, 2018, 3:04 a.m.

same here , 2000 or more points and same amount of xp , sometimes a little higher . But in onslaught i would get 5k or more xp for 2500 points

June 3, 2018, 6:09 p.m.

Updated //
June 3, 2018, 6:09 p.m.

+1

It stopped me from queuing for "Any" matches.

Please, change this soon, it's a pretty enjoyable game mode.

June 4, 2018, 12:16 a.m.

Updated //
June 4, 2018, 12:17 a.m.

+1

totally agree.

Conquest needs to reward performace just like TDM and Onslaught.

I avoid QUE ANY Because Conquest can be a slump.

please change

thanks

Dreadnought : Great Game just growing pains

June 4, 2018, 10:39 a.m.

Agreed; Conquest is so much fun, but the rewards are never par with the other game modes.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.