FORUMS


Rewards buff for conquest?



Posted: //
June 4, 2018, 11:16 a.m.


Updated //
June 4, 2018, 11:16 a.m.

Conquest is a whole lot of fun, and I do agree, rewards should be better to make it worth playing.

I have sent this thread to our devs. We appreciate your feedback!


VAQSeeN - Customer/Technical Support on Player Relations

Having game/tech issues? Submit a support ticket here!


Posted: //
June 4, 2018, 1:55 p.m.


Updated //
June 4, 2018, 3:12 p.m.

Conquest XP will be addressed in an upcoming patch (XP will be doubled for Conquest in 1.13 per some details given to me by one of our senior designers). It's still my favorite mode to play, personally. Thanks much for the input guys.



Christian Svensson
Chief Operating Officer, Six Foot


Posted: //
June 4, 2018, 3:15 p.m.



DN_Svenice#5360 posted (#post-221964) said:

Conquest XP will be addressed in an upcoming patch (XP will be doubled for Conquest in 1.13 per some details given to me by one of our senior designers). It's still my favorite mode to play, personally. Thanks much for the input guys.

Thank you both for your repliy's. Yes i agree Conquest is a fun game mode.


https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 11600K @ 3.9GHz|32GB Corsair Vengunce RGP SL Pro 3600mHz|MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Corsair TX 650W|Win11 Pro X64| MSI MAG Forge 100R Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel


Posted: //
June 5, 2018, 12:04 a.m.



thank you, cant wait for the change!


Dreadnought : Great Game just growing pains


Posted: //
June 5, 2018, 3:02 a.m.



When you don't play conquest properly you won't get a big payout. I'm not sure why there are so many who feel otherwise. If one treats it like team deathmatch they will not be successful. I queue conquest primarily because I get a good spread of xp and credits.


Come join me @ Twitch


Posted: //
June 5, 2018, 3:46 a.m.



slab_of_bacon#9340 posted (#post-221989) said:

When you don't play conquest properly you won't get a big payout. I'm not sure why there are so many who feel otherwise. If one treats it like team deathmatch they will not be successful. I queue conquest primarily because I get a good spread of xp and credits.

Please tell me how I'm playing it wrong with a score over 2K.


https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 11600K @ 3.9GHz|32GB Corsair Vengunce RGP SL Pro 3600mHz|MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Corsair TX 650W|Win11 Pro X64| MSI MAG Forge 100R Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel


Posted: //
June 5, 2018, 9:06 a.m.



Brother Belial#4215 posted (#post-221990) said:

slab_of_bacon#9340 posted (#post-221989) said:

When you don't play conquest properly you won't get a big payout. I'm not sure why there are so many who feel otherwise. If one treats it like team deathmatch they will not be successful. I queue conquest primarily because I get a good spread of xp and credits.

Please tell me how I'm playing it wrong with a score over 2K.

https://youtu.be/mKMq0Ofhl3I


Come join me @ Twitch


Posted: //
June 5, 2018, 9:33 a.m.



i'll file that unber thing's I already know.


https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 11600K @ 3.9GHz|32GB Corsair Vengunce RGP SL Pro 3600mHz|MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Corsair TX 650W|Win11 Pro X64| MSI MAG Forge 100R Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel


Posted: //
June 5, 2018, 9:43 a.m.



Meh, if the only way you can score high is by using a dread, then it seems grossly unfair that score is directly related to ship size.

Whatever the issue is, it needs to be fixed as I cannot imagine that the only way you are meant to win is by using a dread, and securing as much territorry as possible while just floating around. Scores should be related to real contributions, like taking over sites, etc.


Posted: //
June 5, 2018, 12:59 p.m.



I once sat in the middle of the map with a potato for the whole match... no one really bothered me.... it wasn't very fun but the score was 1500 and payout was 5k for xp and 5k for credits. Most of the time I just park my dreadnought in the middle and stay alive. That pays about the same. I'm always trying to link and keep good spacing... disrupt the space between enemy spawn points and A or B... See if that does any good for you.


Come join me @ Twitch

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.