FORUMS

Returned after a while...

Posted: //
June 1, 2018, 6:49 p.m.

So, how's going everyone?

I saw some great news, like addition of the Polish language for the Dreadnought (along the infographic:

Polish Players Infographic

and the Steam addition.

Right now I'm not able to play, due to lack of DX11-capable PC. Or laptop.

I assume I've lost a lot of the opportunities to get the free good stuff, such as coatings, Captain Outfits etc. right?

By the way - it seems that I'm not able to create new thread in certain forums, due to after sending, I'm greeted with HTTP 404 code.

“I’m a long-flight pilot. Pushing a little bubble of air-filled metal across an ocean of nothing is what I was born to do.” ― James S.A. Corey, Cibola Burn

June 1, 2018, 8:39 p.m.

Updated //
June 1, 2018, 8:40 p.m.

ShiMan#4516 posted (#post-221826) said:

So, how's going everyone?

I saw some great news, like addition of the Polish language for the Dreadnought (along the infographic:

Polish Players Infographic

and the Steam addition.

Welcome back.

Steam launch is in Q3 of this year. We will get the actual date closer to the game being ready.

Right now I'm not able to play, due to lack of DX11-capable PC. Or laptop.

I assume I've lost a lot of the opportunities to get the free good stuff, such as coatings, Captain Outfits etc. right?

Not going to lie, depending on when you played last, You've missed some. I've been playing a little over a year, and in that time we've had: 2 coatings 3 if you include the Fallen Troy twitch drop coating. 2 Decals, 3 if you include the twitch drop fallen troy, 2 elite for everyone weekends (as long as comunity challenges where met, they are new, the idea is we get one a month with the first rewards being credits, second being 3 days of elite over the week end, and the 3rd being a decal.) and a masive XP boost weekend, where people where getting crazy XP for there ships. There is currently a comunity vote for a new decal design going on. Once the voting stages are over everyone currently playing(I think, I don't think this will be given out people who start playing after the voting has finished and the winning design given out to the players for free.)

By the way - it seems that I'm not able to create new thread in certain forums, due to after sending, I'm greeted with HTTP 404 code.

I've given an answer to why this might be happening on your bug report.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

June 2, 2018, 10:31 a.m.

Updated //
June 2, 2018, 10:32 a.m.

1) Thanks. Just saw the Steam page.Can't wait to play there, and I hope we wouldn't forced to use Steam-based accounts (I know that it's the case for World of Warships and Armored Warfare).

2) Thanks for being straightforward. I remember that I've got a free coating (black-green I assume) around December/January (I think, because it was a while), when I tried to show Dreadnough to my buddy, bu he doesn't like space sci-fi, like me not liking fantasy genre

3) Yes, I've readed the reply in bug thread. It seems that Steam web link (leading to Dreadnought's page) could trigger the error.

Anyway I'm feeling quite sad because of lost opportunities.

And I can't get accustomed to the e-mail-styled quoting in this forum

“I’m a long-flight pilot. Pushing a little bubble of air-filled metal across an ocean of nothing is what I was born to do.” ― James S.A. Corey, Cibola Burn

June 2, 2018, 1:49 p.m.

You Will have to link you account with steam and use steam going forward after launch. But all progress and items Will carry over.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.